**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

"don't mind riding the bus...
dont mind riding the train...
don't mind puttin herbs like rashi and ballerific703 on ignore
'cause to me it's all the same
i gotta get theerreee!11"

am i the only one finding it hard to buy into the coach/players talking ab defense
laugh.gif

like i actually think its laughable.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Perkins will garner attention from many teams if he becomes a FA. I'm sure Donnie wouldn't overlook a contributing piece to a championship team.

And !*!* D'Antoni's style.

laugh.gif

Nah, I know it ain't the best, but it's what we are right now. He wouldn't be affective.

I think D'Antoni is going to be around longer then people think.

Wait till this team gets into a rhythm offensively and start winning more games then usual, dudes ain't gonna be screaming that "Eff D'Antoni" stuff as much. It's going to be forgotten that he doesn't preach defense soon enough. Watch...
We could win a ring and I'll still be calling him a jerk-off. Just looking at the dude pisses me off
laugh.gif

I can see the Knicks making an attempt at Nash next year. Phoenix traded for Brooks, and wants to get younger. Billups has a team option for next year.

Looks like Amar'e's forcing the shots up so far. Hopefully an offensive rhythm won't take long between the 2 guys.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

amare looks like dookie
^ this

and i have a feeling that he'll pick up a tech, with the way hes playing right now....
tired.gif

*knocks on wood*

Back
Top Bottom