**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by rashi

Knicks continue to be the most racist team in the league. They never have any White people on the team for any length of time.

This is dumb, we just had mad white people on our team. It's good we got rid of them, white people can't ball. Don't come in here posting Bird, Nash and a few others that are good. 

No, this is dumb.

Damn, you Knick fans are funny. Can't take a joke.

Gallo isn't White, he's Olive like most Meditteranian people.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

^Kieth Van Horn?
He passed my mind but he was not here long although I think he retired as a Knick, right?
Gallo isn't White, he's Olive like most Meditteranian people.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're not even making proper distinctions between white anglo-saxons and other white euros.

Lol at the white boy comment. Best white boy i seen on the knicks was gallo. And wats taking so long on barron? We need him now

how can i forget about david lee
30t6p3b.gif

and landry doesnt seem white always thought he was mixed or something.... white or not hes nice

David Lee, obviously.

I prefer my basketball teams to be void of white players entirely unless they are athletic power forwards.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

David Lee, obviously.

I prefer my basketball teams to be void of white players entirely unless they are athletic power forwards.

pimp.gif

Donnie didn't kno D-Will was available..

If he did knew who do you think he would of went after.. Melo or D-Will ?

Didn't Jeffries lead the league in drawing charges when he was on the team ?

Looking forward to tonights game. Will go down to the final quarter..  
smokin.gif

B-Diddy is questionable for tonights game. We'll see what happens..

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Donnie didn't kno D-Will was available..

If he did knew who do you think he would of went after.. Melo or D-Will ?
Both. Look what Utah took from the Nets. We could've sent Felton and Chandler or Gallo or somebody else and a 1st rd pick or two.

Then take Melo for the same guys except Chauncey and add in more players. Probably restructure it so that players from Minny would be going to DEN.

The only problem in doing both would be getting picks enough picks to satisfy both teams. Maybe bring in a 4th team.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

B-Diddy is questionable
Remember the Yahoo game log that said Horry DNP  --Old age or some nonsense? 

I wanna see a Baron DNP --Donut, or Full or something like that.  I'd clip that @#$% out and tack it up on my board at work. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

B-Diddy is questionable

I wanna see a Baron DNP --Donut, or Full or something like that.  I'd clip that @#$% out and tack it up on my board at work. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

You're a fool for that one. I just lost all hope for Baron.

I just picture the Cavs clubhouse now, things gettin so bad, they go to the pregame meal table and the players are like ?.... "@#$% is all the food at?".......

....cut to Baron chewing quietly at his locker by hisself hoping no one notices..... 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think we can win against Miami on Sunday. If Bosh shows up like he did against Chi, we got a GREAT chance.

As for tonight, no let downs, please.

Looking forward to tonights game. Will go down to the final quarter..  
smokin.gif

B-Diddy is questionable for tonights game. We'll see what happens..

I'm sorry but I really hope this doesn't go down to the final quarter.  This game should be a practice game for Sundays big game.

This new Knicks team should easily win against this sad Cavs squad.

I just picture the Cavs clubhouse now, things gettin so bad, they go to the pregame meal table and the players are like ?.... "@#$% is all the food at?".......

....cut to Baron chewing quietly at his locker by hisself hoping no one notices..... 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yall really making feel sad for Baron more than the Knicks players that went to DEN or DWill.

B-Diddy is questionable

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom