**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by rashi

Knicks continue to be the most racist team in the league. They never have any White people on the team for any length of time.

This is dumb, we just had mad white people on our team. It's good we got rid of them, white people can't ball. Don't come in here posting Bird, Nash and a few others that are good. 

30t6p3b.gif
smfh. come see me on the court then

I swear Bill Walker does nothing but smoke bud and play pickup. Does he not do any type of skill work in practice? He literally hasn't improved one bit since high school it's either a 3 pointer or a dunk for him and he never hustles. He always looks like he'd rather be chillin on the bench then actually playing in the game.

Knicks continue to be the most racist team in the league. They never have any White people on the team for any length of time.

This is dumb, we just had mad white people on our team. It's good we got rid of them, white people can't ball. Don't come in here posting Bird, Nash and a few others that are good. 

No, this is dumb.

Damn, you Knick fans are funny. Can't take a joke.

Gallo isn't White, he's Olive like most Meditteranian people.
Can you give me 20 good white players in the last 15 years...I'll be anxiously waiting this list son

Nash ?
30t6p3b.gif
Forget about him already. Sheesh.

Jeffries would be SO necessary for Tuesday in Orlando.
glasses.gif

I happy with our current "core" we should be fine with them till we get money on our books in 2012, we should just be looking to add small accessible pieces now.

For the racist comment, we have Andy Rautins as we speak.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ "come see me on the court then."

Greg Oden ?
roll.gif
Chillllll....

This thread is popping now. We got CP and Animal Thug posting more then a few times.
smokin.gif

We better get this W tonight though.

I'm salty we couldn't have been called about Perkins. I'm sure they wouldn't work with us in that capacity & under current circumstances.

7:30 can't come soon enough.

laugh.gif
A LOT of the guys that dudes a mentioning in here wouldn't even fit D'Antoni's style.

I don't even think Donnie would have gone after Perkins.

Perkins will garner attention from many teams if he becomes a FA. I'm sure Donnie wouldn't overlook a contributing piece to a championship team.

And !*!* D'Antoni's style.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Perkins will garner attention from many teams if he becomes a FA. I'm sure Donnie wouldn't overlook a contributing piece to a championship team.

And !*!* D'Antoni's style.

laugh.gif

Nah, I know it ain't the best, but it's what we are right now. He wouldn't be affective.

I think D'Antoni is going to be around longer then people think.

Wait till this team gets into a rhythm offensively and start winning more games then usual, dudes ain't gonna be screaming that "Eff D'Antoni" stuff as much. It's going to be forgotten that he doesn't preach defense soon enough. Watch...

No, this is dumb.

Damn, you Knick fans are funny. Can't take a joke.

Gallo isn't White, he's Olive like most Meditteranian people.
Can you give me 20 good white players in the last 15 years...I'll be anxiously waiting this list son

What would you consider "good"? I can give you players that I think are good, but you may not think are good.

nobody is going to forget about how bad dantoni's defense is after a few first and second round exits. besides most knicks fans in this thread grew up watching a defensive minded knicks team.

Chandler for Perkins
Gallo, Felton, Turiaf + picks for D-Will

Perkins
Amare
Williams
Walker
D-Will

?

utah wouldn't have taken a deal form us we don't have the first round picks for that. plus favors is on a really good contract. jazz could have called us if we had anything they wanted.

celtics wouldn't have dealt wuth anyone in the eastern conference

Back
Top Bottom