**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Does anyone know where I can get those New York Knicks towels that Amare uses when he sits on the bench? I've always wanted one. It's the one thats blue and orange.
No clue, but my dad brought one home after a playoff game against the Pacers in 99. Love that thing
laugh.gif
I've been searching far and wide for that towel and I can't find them ANYWHERE. It's like only Amare has the towel. I'm about to go to another Knicks game, go down to the floor and ask one those dudes to hook me up with a towel
laugh.gif

Why didn't your dad take you to the game?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Does anyone know where I can get those New York Knicks towels that Amare uses when he sits on the bench? I've always wanted one. It's the one thats blue and orange.
No clue, but my dad brought one home after a playoff game against the Pacers in 99. Love that thing
laugh.gif
I've been searching far and wide for that towel and I can't find them ANYWHERE. It's like only Amare has the towel. I'm about to go to another Knicks game, go down to the floor and ask one those dudes to hook me up with a towel
laugh.gif

Why didn't your dad take you to the game?
I have no clue, but looking back on it that was messed up. Dude even went against the Spurs in the Finals too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Billups definitely has a bad day. It's cool. He will play better against the Heat.

Clyde's little monologue there just now reminds me of the time he gave me an autograph, back in like 04 or 05. Somehow me and my cousin snuck up behind him right before the game started and he was getting ready at the announcer's table. I looked at him, asked if he could sign my ticket and he smiled, nodded, took the ticket, signed and nodded again. Dude didn't even need to speak
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom