**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Alan Hahn- fans need to run to the NBA store and pick up a **** Bavetta jersey. He is dominating this game

Why do they play a different song after every made shot at the Cavs Arena. ?

Melo was rappin to BMF at shootaround
I heard Wiz Khalifa - Say Yeah
Ice cube
And some others

Great defense, Douglas.
30t6p3b.gif
He really can't run the point. Is Anthony Carter healthy?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Why do they play a different song after every made shot at the Cavs Arena. ?

Melo was rappin to BMF at shootaround
I heard Wiz Khalifa - Say Yeah
Ice cube
And some others

Blame this guy:
CavsOrange-e12779177734871.jpg

Does anyone here have DISH Network? I'd like to get out of my 24-month contract (started in November
30t6p3b.gif
) since they haven't resolved this issue with MSG Network and doesn't look like it'll happen.

Anyone know how to get out of paying the Early Termination Fee or anything?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Does anyone here have DISH Network? I'd like to get out of my 24-month contract (started in November
30t6p3b.gif
) since they haven't resolved this issue with MSG Network and doesn't look like it'll happen.

Be a bawse and do the early cancellation AND pay the early termination fee in straight cash. 
grin.gif

But yeah, DISH sucks.  I'm in the same boat with you.  Mad painful to miss all these Knicks games.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

30t6p3b.gif

Be a bawse and do the early cancellation AND pay the early termination fee in straight cash. 
grin.gif

But yeah, DISH sucks.  I'm in the same boat with you.  Mad painful to miss all these Knicks games.
i was just about to get dish too.... directv raping people out here..

Originally Posted by devildog1776

30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

How much do you pay for DirecTV? I only pay about $100 for the cheapest programing + local sports channels + HD service. No DVR or anything.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

You in the NY area?

DO NOT GET DISH NETWORK

This is what you DO NOT get:

YES
MLB Network
MSG
MSG-Plus
SNY-HD (they only show HD Mets games on a different channel and this isn't all the time)
And several other channels

Losing the MSG channels hurt big time. 
frown.gif
  F*** DISH forever,

Back
Top Bottom