**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Whooo!! for some reason I thought tonights game was the last time I was going to hear Walt Clyde for the season. Playoffs on MSG 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by BTK

real talk, and I want to know if anyone else notices this. But why does Jared Jeffries look like a drunk. His lips are mad baggy (no mo) like he just got over a crack addiction and such.

laugh.gif

I been saying the same thing, dude got some messed up teeth too like he brushed his teeth with rocks or some $*$+.
indifferent.gif

Yo, don't be talkin about my son J. Jeff like that. Only I'm allowed to do that.

Originally Posted by d5

Whooo!! for some reason I thought tonights game was the last time I was going to hear Walt Clyde for the season. Playoffs on MSG 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Clyde is annoying, he be saying some wild %$%$ sometimes.
Breen>>>Clyde

Count it! and a foul!

wow, $170 for 300 level seats

Dolan is bugging out
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i'm good watching it on my big tv for free....even tho it's not 3D like Mez One
frown.gif

Originally Posted by d5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Breen>>>Clyde

Count it! and a foul!
U bugging Clyde is the man.  Breen is always so negative, I'm going to assume he's going to be calling another game and Kenny Albert and Clyde is going to broadcast for MSG.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

170$ ?

Where?

I'd pay that to see a playoff game vs Boston, 300's isn't even that bad.
i got the link from the knicks e-mail

presale begins this friday at 10 a.m tomorrow at 12 PM

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

170$ ?

Where?

I'd pay that to see a playoff game vs Boston, 300's isn't even that bad.
i got the link from the knicks e-mail

presale begins this friday at 10 a.m tomorrow at 12 PM
do i need that e mail or a code/link to purchase?
PM me.

Originally Posted by d5

Originally Posted by d5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Breen>>>Clyde

Count it! and a foul!
U bugging Clyde is the man.  Breen is always so negative, I'm going to assume he's going to be calling another game and Kenny Albert and Clyde is going to broadcast for MSG.

Nah you buggin man, this dude be killing me with the rhymes talking about  "swooping and hooping, huffing and stuffing"

nerd.gif
Balkman
nerd.gif
Does anyone know why Balk doesn't even sit in street clothes on the bench? I know I've seen him on TV in the background getting shots up when Trautwig does the pregame.Hopefully Balk plays tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, some of ya'll are setting yourselves up for some real heartbreak if you think we have a good chance at beating Boston in a series. I will give the team a fighting chance & perhaps pull an upset, but lettuce be cereal, our best is probably Boston's average, if you catch my drift. I think STAT will be they key to our success. If he is mobile, agile, and hostile (oh, and decides to grab a few boards too), we can smell and upset. Hopefully Billups returns to form & hits his stride with STAT in the offense, but that is definitely asking too much in the blink of an eye. Melo will be Melo. Douglas will produce & if not, Pringles better recongize & pull his !%% and let the game changer, the equalizer Anthony Carter
laugh.gif
get burn.

uhh, did I hear correct that Amar'e is gonna play tonight?

Knicks already getting outrebounded and size advantage with just the celtics bench

it was a good pass by big baby didnt expect it to end up like that
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom