**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

_ared _effries....making the lowlight reel. 
laugh.gif

I mean...he airballed a wide open layup.

Every time Jeffries makes a bonehead offensive play, he comes back with a good defensive one. This time back to back
laugh.gif

Changed my avatar but the change isn't showing up. Anyone have a clue why?

EDIT- Nvm its working now.

Just a heads up to my fellow NT'ers looking for a Knicks fitted because I know you guys been going crazy with the New Era store trying to scoop up either the blue brim or green under brim joints..If you live by a Champs Sporting Goods, hit them up because I was in there today and they just got in like 2-3 fitteds..Most of em are ehhh but they had the all blue joint with the primary logo (pictured below) If you wanna rep the team w/o having to wait 2 weeks for your hat, stop by before the bandwagoners scoop them all up

n-y-knick-hat-new-era-new-york-knicks-royal-blue-59fifty-primary-logo-flat-brim-fitted-hat.jpg

I'm not really into the snapback movement but if you rock snapbacks, they also had this one which was pretty nice

knicksfront.jpg

i'm going to wanna break my television when dantoni uses jefferies over sheldon. I knew that fool didn't change.

yeah but i guarantee you that dantoni likes jefferies over sheldon. it's perplexing and extremely frustrating

Don't understand why Pringles can't just extend the rotation so he can get both in. Have Sheldon for times when Shaq (if he plays) is on the floor and maybe JO just to have that physical presence down low. You know with the way the Knicks play Doc is gonna run KG at the 5 at some points with probably Green at the 4 and in situations like that I'd say Jeffries should get the nod over Sheldon. I mean they're 2 defensive bigs with 6 fouls, I don't see why each couldn't get 5-10 minutes, or less depending on the matchup.

But I guess trying to incorporate both into the rotation is far too much thinking for Pringles...
30t6p3b.gif

If Knicks keep the tempo up against the C's then, i see them taking it in 6, gonna be a good series, cant wait!

Originally Posted by DubA169

jesus christ i just realized how bad doc rivers is going to out coach pringles.

Is it really out-coaching if Doc has better pieces and players? I'm sure most of us in this thread could "out-coach" Pringles if we had that roster vs knicks.

NEW YORK KNICKS in 6 against celts and 7 against heat!!!!!  (flame away.....I ain't puttin' on a flame suit BRING IT !!!!)

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by DubA169

jesus christ i just realized how bad doc rivers is going to out coach pringles.

Is it really out-coaching if Doc has better pieces and players? I'm sure most of us in this thread could "out-coach" Pringles if we had that roster vs knicks.
knowing when to call a timeout and motivational speeches have nothing to do with the players and doc is better at both.

dantoni only knows how to say lets go lets go lets go. Doc called his players soft during halftime last time we played them in the garden. Big difference.dantoni will let a run bubble to 12-2 before calling a timeout. Doc will calla time out on a 6-0 run or even a bad play.

gotta see how Doc uses his rotations. I don't believe dantoni can adjust. I have a strong feeling we will see amare at center alot. Doc is going to exploit the hell out of jefferies. It's like playing 5 on 4. That's dantoni's fault. He has a better player on the bench sitting.

we will see. If we get swept it will be unjustifiable and fall on him

Jared Jefferies will be a key piece in the Knicks success for a championship contender this year. That guy is a piece of work
pimp.gif

are we seriously hosting a game on easter sunday? WHY? crowd is not going to be crazy. Wouldn't alot of people not be able to come?

Back
Top Bottom