**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by solematic j21

So im gonna have to be ready to log on and purchase these tickets?
Do you know what level are the seats?
You better be on at 9:55am, with your credit card info already saved to your Ticketmaster account, and ready to click "Find Tickets". And as soon as it hits 10am, PRESS FIND TICKETS.

The $110 seats are in the 300's section corner.

today is thursday, tomorrow is friday, then its saturday, then its sunday, then i its 7pm sunday!! holy *#%% i cant +!#*$%+ wait

Im not a knick fan but I'm still a New Yorker. But i would love to see the Garden rock out like how it use to in the mid to late 90's come playoff time..

Anybody remember the game when i think Larry Johnson swished a three pointer i think to beat the Pacers and they did a aerial view of MSG and the crowd was so hype? N___ was out there seat going crazy while my man LJ throw up the LJ!!
pimp.gif

But I'm not a Knick fan though...  
tired.gif

^^Yea that ain't obvious or nothing when you ask Knick fans if they remember the time LJ got fouled, hit the 3, made the free throw, which made it a 4 point play
grin.gif

THAT TWITTER CONTEST WAS BEAT! I should've been out there. It was a dribble contest and one of the dudes didnt even know how to play. Yea, I'm jelly!

The Mezzanine tickets are gonna be from $14-100.
200 dollars worth of ticket is still not gonna be close enough, i dont know about this.

I'm gonna go ahead and look for game 4 tix instead of game 3. I think I got game 3 tix anyhow.

Ticketmaster better not flop.

I give up, this $$#% is ridiculous. I dont think i will ever go to a Knicks game, last time i went was when they played the heat and that was like 3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom