**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

since I can't find tickets, i guess my wife is getting that LV bag she wants. FML
Simp.
I was going to write that exact same comment but I just said nahhhh
laugh.gif

I wanted tickets but I wanted good seats so I figured that logically it would be dumb to drop 500+ for a pair of tickets for a game that we may not win..I would rather drop those $500 when we're in the playoffs and have a more solid team..Don't get me wrong, I still have confidence that Amar'e and Melo can put the team on their back with some help from the supporting cast for at least 1 round, but I'm not confident enough to spend that kinda money on it
laugh.gif
...Maybe next year

Originally Posted by PMatic

Just reported that Shaq is out game one.

H e was practicing today and they was testing him but dude fail. From what i am reading i think he is not gonna start games 2 but if he does it's not gonna be for the whole game.

D Howard with 31 in the first half of game 1. Dude is NOT playing this postseason. Imagine Dwight going hard like this against Shelden/Turiaf? He would have 40 in the first half
laugh.gif
. Watching D Howard makes Boston look a little easier

Shaq hasn't played in months regardless, Big Baby is going to be more of a headache than Shaq would ever be this series....if we can get him in foul trouble (he is susceptible to early foul calls), it would be a big advantage.

Shaq wouldn't be much of a factor anyway if he came back this series. He hasn't seen action in months and for them to keep him out the first couple of games means hes actually hurt and wasn't just sitting out till playoffs start...or they don't think we're a real threat and are continuing to rest Shaq 'till it matters'.

celtics in 2

nah, but seriously i would be (happily) surprised to see the same knicks we've seen over the last 8 games or so

jut want dudes to really give it their all, because as we've seen they're more than capable of winning vs heavily favoured teams

wanna see more minutes given to shelden, street hussla & mason because i think they can really help in their own ways

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Shaq wouldn't be much of a factor anyway if he came back this series. He hasn't seen action in months and for them to keep him out the first couple of games means hes actually hurt and wasn't just sitting out till playoffs start...or they don't think we're a real threat and are continuing to rest Shaq 'till it matters'.
as old and as washed up as he might be we still can't/won't stop Shaq.

him being out is big, IMO.

Don't see anyway we win this series, but could see it getting pushed to 7 due to playing well at home and the Celtic's just going through the motions.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

You cop in the New Era store in soho?
Mines dont got that on the side.
Copped from New Era store awhile ago and had the patch put on for me..NBA hats never have patches on the side like some of the MLB ones do so I figured I'd do it myself

Amare and Melo are a couple of good looking dudes, pause. Maybe big baby gets flustered and his game gets thrown off.
solematic j21 wrote:
Which one of you were rocking the NT fitted with skinny jeans?

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

Back
Top Bottom