**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

aw man i'm more nervous about tonight's game than the first time i had sex, which was last week

roll.gif
roll.gif
You made me spit out my Blue Moon dude

we're posting our playoff gear now? is that what's hot in the suburbs?

i look like i got orthopaedic shoes for people with one leg longer than the other

2cdanoz.jpg

goodluck knicks fans, should be a great match. No Shaq.

Spoiler [+]
yall still gonna lose the series tho

MAD HYPED, CAN'T @#$%!#% WAIT! Just hope we can deliver tonight, I've been telling mad people we got game 1 and will win it in 6

Originally Posted by hustleordie

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

aw man i'm more nervous about tonight's game than the first time i had sex, which was last week

roll.gif
roll.gif
You made me spit out my Blue Moon dude

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at both posts,  i woulda spit out one of my newcastle summer ales as a result of laughter but i already did so in disgust over the laker hornet game.

anyhow i hope the knicks win, im all for another new york team beating an annoying new england team in the playoffs.

i'll pay homage to the knicks in this thread as well
pimp.gif

mad nervous. My gf is a celtics fan so u know there's friction right now. Luckily I got some earlier during the day so I'm good when we get this W tonight.

Amar'e looks sorta fresh. I'll take it.

Why do I feel like Big Baby will have a good game?

Why the hell is Jermaine O'Neill acting like he is an important guy on the court when he was out there???

He was dropping every pass thrown this way. I have a feeling though he is going to annoy you guys just by his facial expressions on some plays.

Back
Top Bottom