**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

pimp.gif

I'm flippin' between both, just because TNT's audio is a lot better IMO (both video quality is good).

Love the effort by Fields running around every screen to try to contain my dude Ray Ray.

If they play with this kind of team defensive intensity for the playoffs, it will be a very good look for this team.

Cant ask for more out of that first half, especially with Melo sitting for a whole quarter.

Its the 4th quarter and how they finish that matters most, just stay with this defensive intensity (it is the playoffs) and we can steal a road game.

I will cry if we lose our intensity in the 2nd half. We're actually playing smart offensively & active defense. That's it. Turiaf is that dude & even Jeffries has provided good minutes. Keep it up.

*fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Cant ask for more out of that first half, especially with Melo sitting for a whole quarter.

Its the 4th quarter and how they finish that matters most, just stay with this defensive intensity (it is the playoffs) and we can steal a road game.
x2

earl the pearl with the gem of the day

"just shows you the type of defense the knicks have been playing - really getting out and getting into these guys' jockstraps"

Back
Top Bottom