**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

laugh.gif
@ this whole page. Yo that fitted is tough, I think I might have a warm up shirt at my moms pad somewhere with that patch on it. Might have to experiment.

Aight I have the link for where I got the patch at, but it's $15..However, the guys ship extremely fast so if you order the patch Monday, you will have it by Wednesday (assuming you live in the US) With all the bandwagon fans rockin Knicks hats in NYC, it's cool to have one that stands out so it's worth the $15 extra...Plus with the fast shipping, you'll be able to rock it during the 1st round of the playoffs
pimp.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

That's the link..When/if you add the patch to a fitted you have, make sure to give me some credit for the idea!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Aight I have the link for where I got the patch at, but it's $15..However, the guys ship extremely fast so if you order the patch Monday, you will have it by Wednesday (assuming you live in the US) With all the bandwagon fans rockin Knicks hats in NYC, it's cool to have one that stands out so it's worth the $15 extra...Plus with the fast shipping, you'll be able to rock it during the 1st round of the playoffs
pimp.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

That's the link..When/if you add the patch to a fitted you have, make sure to give me some credit for the idea!!
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Damn. I'm about to pull the trigger, but I don't got the blue brim fitted yet.

I gotta see if I can scoop that tomorrow. Then I'm def. copping. Good looks.

barkley just gave the knicks no chance to beat the celtics, said not a shot .

that just hyped me beyond belief for this series .......

Offensively: Carmelo > Pierce...Defensively: Pierce> Melo.

Offensively: Amar'e > KG...Defensively: KG > Amar'e

Offensively: Billups > Rondo..Defensively: Rondo > Billups

Offensively: Ray Allen > Landry...Defensively: Pretty close

We have the advantage on the offensive end so if this team can put 75% effort on the defensive end as opposed to their usual 15% effort, I don't see why we can't beat them..People keep saying Rondo will be the reason the Celtics win or lose but I think KG is the biggest factor..He rebounds, defends, and hits perimeter jumpers..If we can contain his jump shooting and box him out, he'll be ineffective.

One thing I'm worried about is Amare's Knees.. some of the Celtics are known for being dirty players, and with KG on Amar'e, I can see KG taking a dirty shot at Amar'e as he's going up for a fastbreak dunk or strong drive to the hoop with the game on the line

We have NO chance but the Grizzlies will beat the Spurs.

indifferent.gif

He's just making the series that much more interesting and more pleasing if we come with it and win.

We have NO chance but the Grizzlies will beat the Spurs.

indifferent.gif

He's just making the series that much more interesting and more pleasing if we come with it and win.

you think anyone bothers with charles barkley?

Everyone knows the knicks have some sort of chance of pulling off an upset.

I like chuck for the most part, but not when it comes to the knicks, it just seems like pure hate, and what a coincidence the team he always craps on is our squad

I'm missing my boy's concert for this and he's tight as hell at me so the Knicks better win tonight.

Go New York Go New York Go New York Go Go

Back
Top Bottom