**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by rashi

The Celtics' heart was traded with Perk. Knicks in 6.

I'm honestly starting to feel the same way... especially with a healthy Amare.

NYK fans who's more important to your playoff success Stat or Roster?

against Boston, its our roster. Stat can stumble to 20 points a game against them. Our bench will be key

I meant Roster Player #7 bro.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I'm honestly starting to feel the same way... especially with a healthy Amare.

NYK fans who's more important to your playoff success Stat or Roster?

against Boston, its our roster. Stat can stumble to 20 points a game against them. Our bench will be key

I meant Roster Player #7 bro.
laugh.gif

over my head i guess, but way my answer is Roster

Stat is more important to me. I know Melo is going to bring it just cause as good as Pierce is defensively, no one in the league can stop the guy. However, Stat has a more challenging matchup going up against Garnett + O'Neal twins. If he can ball out I think we win the series

I still can't believe we won the season series with the bulls

lol at people reporting other people. that's OD. I thought ppl were kidding when they say that

with this strong knicks team, and the fiery play from jared jeffries, I see the knicks winning the championship

This entire series depends on boston C matchups if shaq can be around 70-80 % then i see boston winning in 6........ If hes still hurt and cant bring much on offense i see the knicks pulling an upset

Originally Posted by BTK

with this strong knicks team, and the fiery play from jared jeffries, I see the knicks winning the championship

Reported for bigging up Jared Jefferies' play (even if it was sarcastic)

real talk, and I want to know if anyone else notices this. But why does Jared Jeffries look like a drunk. His lips are mad baggy (no mo) like he just got over a crack addiction and such.

Originally Posted by BTK

real talk, and I want to know if anyone else notices this. But why does Jared Jeffries look like a drunk. His lips are mad baggy (no mo) like he just got over a crack addiction and such.

laugh.gif

I been saying the same thing, dude got some messed up teeth too like he brushed his teeth with rocks or some $*$+.

Two weeks ago this was dreadful and now we're beating Boston.....ok.
They can easily take STAT out of this series and clog the paint so Billups/Melo would have to carry the load, plus Boston can execute at will down the stretch vs us, it would take a miracle to beat a Boston team with home court advantage.

They play defense, rebound better, and can close out games. Its good to be optimistic but stop calling other teams over-rated when we haven't done *!*@ in a decade.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by BTK

laugh.gif

I been saying the same thing, dude got some messed up teeth too like he brushed his teeth with rocks or some $*$+.

That %$%$% look like Magikarp.

Back
Top Bottom