**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Bulls by far are the weakest 60 win team I ever seen in my life, sadly ill be happy when you guys are eliminated even if its by the heat
cdd25074d2727e0666198d110bcef7650dde1a1_r.gif

You stay saying the stupidest !!%@ on this board
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Swept, NO. I think the Knicks will win the first home game just off the crowd's energy alone, but that'll be their only win.

Like I previous stated, Celtics will win the series 4-1.

Mez 0ne wrote:
Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^ cause these lames need that attention.
A few heads in here sure do love to invite them though.

This.  There were a couple of y'all (pr0p, amp, harlemtothebronx) in our thread during the game when y'all were up we weren't complaining at all, and when we lost to y'all the previous 2 games y'all were all in our thread talking heavy... but y'all lose and then its people trolling in y'all thread... that's terry cloth... that means very soft.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Mez 0ne wrote:
Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^ cause these lames need that attention.

This.  There were a couple of y'all (pr0p, amp, harlemtothebronx) in our thread during the game when y'all were up we weren't complaining at all, and when we lost to y'all the previous 2 games y'all were all in our thread talking heavy... but y'all lose and then its people trolling in y'all thread... that's terry cloth... that means very soft.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
yall do the same to us in our thread... i went in there and all i heard is "where are all these trolls coming from?"

- dudes really do need to learn what a troll is.......clowns throwing that word around left and right and have NO IDEA what a troll really is.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Mez 0ne wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
yall do the same to us in our thread... i went in there and all i heard is "where are all these trolls coming from?"

You didn't hear that from me... Never Read A Statement of the Sort From CAKE... The only time I've ever spazzed out was on that Atlanta fan that crawled from up under that rock when we lost after leading by a dub and it wasn't because we lost. Nor did I tell him not to come in there, that's gay. You have to be able to take an L like a man. But your crew cries an aweful lot as well considering, but it comes when you have that newly formed target on your back so I give y'all some lee way... when we lost to NYK both times earlier I came in here after popping off crazy and shouted them out as respectfully as I possibly could and I couldn't say anything when y'all came in our thread.  Its part of the game, if you're going to rep your team you have to aknowledge what happens when you lose.

I used to be in here all the time then cowards started reporting people for it. That's Life?!?!
30t6p3b.gif

Some people are very terry cloth in here but I'll just leave it at that, its like that in every team thread.
laugh.gif

But anyways, play hard for one half tonight and rest the 2nd half.

"Statement" games are over-rated, make a statement in the first round.

i think i posted once in the bulls thread

& all i said was gg. love me <3

edit: oh shnap we play boston today. legoo

Originally Posted by rashi

The Celtics' heart was traded with Perk. Knicks in 6.

I'm honestly starting to feel the same way... especially with a healthy Amare.

NYK fans who's more important to your playoff success Stat or Roster?

Originally Posted by rashi

The Celtics' heart was traded with Perk. Knicks in 6.

I'm honestly starting to feel the same way... especially with a healthy Amare.

NYK fans who's more important to your playoff success Stat or Roster?

against Boston, its our roster. Stat can stumble to 20 points a game against them. Our bench will be key

Back
Top Bottom