**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

People are slurping the Knicks extra hard lately. Fans have been telling people to hop off the bandwagon but now we need haters to hop off our nuts. Y'all mad bc we ride with our team even when we suck while y'all hide n frontrun with other teams until yours gets better? Trolls are quoting fans saying the Knicks can beat the Celdicks for what? I can go into any team forum and quote an incorrect prediction but what's the point? They're fans, they're SUPPOSED TO have faith in their team. If you KNOW your team will lose, why watch the game? That's like buying a lotto ticket knowing in advance you have no shot at winning. Then again, most of you Heat/Bulls trolls don't have much experience being fans since u just learned what it meant to be one when your teams became good.

Sorry for the mini-rant but this hatred towards Knicks' fans is getting pathetic. Heat lose w/o DWade and they get bailed out by the media for "not being 100%" but 2 of our 3 best players are hurt and people have a field day taking shots at the team. Last I checked, Celtics won 3 straight against the Heat this season correct? Post your
laugh.gif
emoticons all you want while you're manhandling the big scary 76ers but get at me when you lose to the Celtics also
i know you aint talking about me.... its funny how you say the hatred towards knicks fans in getting pathetic while at the same time you talk !!$# about heat fans?... you knicks fans was talking !!$# all year especially when we was playing like !!$#... now we are pathetic for talking !!$# in return?...

People are slurping the Knicks extra hard lately. Fans have been telling people to hop off the bandwagon but now we need haters to hop off our nuts. Y'all mad bc we ride with our team even when we suck while y'all hide n frontrun with other teams until yours gets better? Trolls are quoting fans saying the Knicks can beat the Celdicks for what? I can go into any team forum and quote an incorrect prediction but what's the point? They're fans, they're SUPPOSED TO have faith in their team. If you KNOW your team will lose, why watch the game? That's like buying a lotto ticket knowing in advance you have no shot at winning. Then again, most of you Heat/Bulls trolls don't have much experience being fans since u just learned what it meant to be one when your teams became good.

Sorry for the mini-rant but this hatred towards Knicks' fans is getting pathetic. Heat lose w/o DWade and they get bailed out by the media for "not being 100%" but 2 of our 3 best players are hurt and people have a field day taking shots at the team. Last I checked, Celtics won 3 straight against the Heat this season correct? Post your
laugh.gif
emoticons all you want while you're manhandling the big scary 76ers but get at me when you lose to the Celtics also

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
i know you aint talking about me.... its funny how you say the hatred towards knicks fans in getting pathetic while at the same time you talk !!$# about heat fans?... you knicks fans was talking !!$# all year especially when we was playing like !!$#... now we are pathetic for talking !!$# in return?...
pimp.gif

its crazy how different this thread would be if melo hit that shot in game 1, or kg missed his shot in game 2.

at this point i just hope we dont get swept and then take it from there.

The thing about Billups is $4 mil of his salary is guaranteed and hes an expiring. I'm not exactly sure how valuable that expiring contract would be but it might be valuable enough for whoever the GM is to pick it up. That would suck pretty bad because I hate Billups and hope he never wears a Knick uniform again. Dude had the same injury like 3 times, son is just too old and soft to be a part of a winning squad. Plus that cap space money should be used on other assets.

The saddest part about that whole scenario is I don't even know who the GM deicing on this option would be cause Donnie is a free agent himself soon. Dolan will probably pick the option up just cause he'd rather not hand Billups out $4 mil for nothing. D'antoni should be fired immediately along with his entire staff. Everybody. Herb Williams, D'antoni @%$%%$% brother...everybody. Jery Sloan, JFG, Rick Adelman...anybody but this overrated piece of junk of a coach.

Get ALLLLLL the D-leaguers off the roster...Rautins, Mason, Jeffries, Carter, ALLLL of em. I think Shawne Williams could be an asset if he really perfects those corner threes but really anybody but Stat+Melo are disposable. Landry Fields clearly hit a wall but I think hes a smart enough kid to pace himself better next year, and ideally he should be coming off the bench. TD was the ultimate bum at times but I'm cool with him coming off the bench too next year.

its funny alot of ppl that hopped on the bandwagon earlier when melo first came were ALL talking crazy when the knicks lost last night. Now im hearing this garbage about paul pierce being a better scorer then melo. ugh

Originally Posted by youngin33

Disaster. Our defense finally showed up. Time to keep building for next year because we all know this team is far from complete. Stranger things have happened, but Boston owns us this year.

So sad, yet so true.

I just want one W.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

So the basis of being a fan is being unrealistic and predicting a series win

but when you're wrong other people have to stay silent, if you would of won would

knicks fans be silent?

Knicks are basura
Melo is terrible
Bosh>amare

Yall would of got swept by the Heat too.
smokin.gif
(stay silent because im a fan and im entitled to say what i want without rebuttal)

if NY gets yao itll be so stupid. dude is filled with injuries and wont contribute in this pathetic system being run.
He will just be used to sell tickets.

It down to deandre jordan or dalenbert

humphries will be locked up by the nets

To be fair, I believe I saw a few people saying we could beat the Celtics in a series, but a majority didn't expect a win.

However the reactions have been as expected for anti-Knicks fans or people who just make fun, you take the few minority opinions and use it to represent the majority of a fan base. When the fanbase is as big as the Knicks on Niketalk, of course there's going to be the random people who talk out their #%#, then they usually disappear until another big game to do the same thing.

Lost in the madness that was last night was the fact that Jeffries actually used the the foul to give with 2 seconds left in the first half, whether it was intentional or not, who knows. I'm pretty sure this was the first time we've ever used the foul to give under Pringles, so aside from the beatdown we took, it was a monumental night all around.

Sadly, I don't think Pringles even knew fouls to give existed in the last 2 minutes.
tired.gif

really trying not to get banned today, but how is this not a +*#%!%% trollfest?

seems like practically all season cretins like miamib30514, YoungTriz, mYToAsterspeak and a bunch of other pride parade celebratin' orphans have been up in this thread like it's their second home. got dudes posting in here like it's their life goal. "look at me, i've finally made it!"

%@@! outta here

I'm not gonna feed the trolls and quote their idiotic replies but this "you Knicks fans" crap is lame...We don't all share 1 identical opinion that is mimicked by every Knicks fan..The fans that sometimes have high hopes for the team are the ones that watch every game and have seen moments were the team looked great..When certain fans of other teams watch 3 games all season, it would be easy to understand why they don't have the best analysis of their own players.

If there are Knicks fans that troll the Heat/Bulls threads then you can get at them whenever the team loses, but trying to be funny by annoying other fans who never go anywhere near those threads is irritating. Not to mention those few Knicks fans that comment in your thread are probably the only reason it's more than 3 pages long

you guys get way too mad at the trolls. who cares? be mad at the knicks and the coach. they stunk it up.

i wanna see if they come out flat and uninterested again sunday.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

anyways, the same thing goes for those delusional knick fans (not talking about Niketalk specifically but in General. Because I see this on Facebook as well
grin.gif
)

I hope we come out with heart and intensity on Sunday. Hopefully the team has some pride and gets a W.

i dont know if its just me but i dont think stat and melo meshed well at all the short period they played together. when one had the ball the other just stands and watches. both take way too many jump shots and it seemed every time they took the ball in they got called for an offensive foul

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

eek.gif
laugh.gif

anyways, the same thing goes for those delusional knick fans (not talking about Niketalk specifically but in General. Because I see this on Facebook as well
grin.gif
)
Like my moron cousin that made "the Knicks are gonna beat Boston by 20 today quote me on that" his BBM status yesterday. Imbecile.

Back
Top Bottom