**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by finnns2003

GaBeGRaMz wrote:
You a corn ball.
And you're a lame.

guys guys guys relax relax relaxxx, i know the playoffs are full of trash talking 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

I'm a true Knick fan and the fact that the ownership of my team is what's effecting the team is repulsing.

Realest thing that's been said tonight.

For real though.

We probably would have never done the trade had it not been for Dolan.

Not to say I regret getting Melo, cause he's a tremendous player. And I like that WE have him.

But I said it back when we were throwing all types of stupid trades out that Fields should be involved instead of Gallo/Chandler. I always liked what Fields did but I always felt like what the other 2 players were capable of doing were more important.

I really won't watch game 4 cause I don't wanna see a sweep.If we can pull out a dub then that's what's up. But I'm not watching.
frown.gif

You can tell Clyde is is turned off by the way the players showed up tonight, between the building rocking and the importance of the game,

Just shows that we need to only protect Melo and Stat!

Rest of the team is so weak!

what I'm worried is how this could have an effect on Donnie Walsh's future...I could care less about D'Antoni

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Dolan just wants to sell tickets. He don't give a fu.ck about winning or anything Walsh is trying to do.

I honestly, after this weekend, wish the Knicks would pull out.

The reports are getting me worried.
30t6p3b.gif
This was during the trade talks.... I'm trying to find where I said trade Fields....
grin.gif

tired.gif

I can't fault the supporting cast too much.

most have no business seeing the floor in a playoff game. they are what they are, not good.

Did JJ match his season total with 12 points? Never did I think I would see the day when he outscores Amare playing the same minutes.

knicks bench did ok given the circumstances. a couple of players didn't play smart, but overall it wasn't their fault we lost.

the rotations didn't make sense at all at times - that showed poor judgment imo

the beginning of the game killed us with the awful foul calls and lack of energy by the team

overall the team just lacked energy during important moments when we could've reduced the lead. the opposite happened

we need a new point guard desperately and a center who can both create space under the basket and in the perimeter for our star players

I want this next year:

Starting five:

PG- TD
SG- Fields
SF- Melo
PF- Amar'e
C- Yao

Bench:
Wilson Chandler
Mike Redd
TJ Ford
Jeffries
Turiaf
Acie Law
S. Williams

Landry is not a SG. He's a SF playing SG with a PF's game. It's better that he plays as a back-up SF until he actually gets some dependable perimeter skills, which may or may not develop. I think we need a PG, an actual SG and a big man.

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

I want this next year:

Starting five:

PG- TD
SG- Fields
SF- Melo
PF- Amar'e
C- Yao

Bench:
Wilson Chandler
Mike Redd
TJ Ford
Jeffries
Turiaf
Acie Law
S. Williams

laugh.gif

I'm actually less angry than I thought I'd be. Game 1 I almost punched a wall and game 2 I brooded over the L.

This team is an extension of the coach. Mike D is a joke. These guys are here shooting music videos with Swizz Beatz and making late night appearances and having playoff diaries and @#*. Amare injured his back messing around in practice.

This team needs a disciplinarian as a coach. I wish Jerry Sloan would come back. His resume is solid and he would command respect from Melo and Amare and hold the team accountable on D. I feel like I was the only one with enough foresight to see that Thibbs would make an excellent head coach. Especially with the way the roster is constructed now, you cannot count the majority of those guys for consistent O. I think Mike knows that his time in NYC is under extreme media scrutiny and I dont want to see him even have the opportunity to see how Melo/Amare mesh for a full season.

His coaching sucks, he's a terrible motivator and his players think it's a game. He's soft and there's a reason he was Spurs food all those years in the desert. The very essence of NYC basketball is pride, especially on the defensive end and Mike is the furthest thing from that.

can someone point me to the page where it shows chauncey faked it. i was at the game dunno what u are taling about

one word btw inexcusable. cant even eat.

Ey Knicks fans
laugh.gif

For two weeks I listened to Knick fans talking very reckless.
laugh.gif
Don't know how yall thought you were gonna beat Boston with no bench and a run down Stat
laugh.gif

Called this butt whooping like a month ago, go back and read my post, especially read what I wrote about Stat
laugh.gif

We got Melo We Got Melo. Melo ain't do nothing but make yall lose solid players and choke
laugh.gif

It's ok though, the other sucka yall wanted will be fishing along with yall.

Good luck tring to get Chris Paul.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom