**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

My only request: Don't even bother to play Landry in Game 4. guy had a great rookie year but he was disgraceful tonight. not at all someone I want playing in a playoff game for the Knicks if that's what we get. gutless.

rest of the team followed suit and decided to quit in the 3rd quarter. And D'Antoni kept with his same shtick. pathetic.

Sadly. I will NOT watch Game 4.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Why would Billups do that?
Because if he stinks it up in the playoffs then we definitely wont pick up his option and he loses a whole bunch of money.
Now we have to make that decision purely off his regular season play, and the chances of us picking that option based off of that only, favor him.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Because if he stinks it up in the playoffs then we definitely wont pick up his option and he loses a whole bunch of money.
Now we have to make that decision purely off his regular season play, and the chances of us picking that option based off of that only, favor him.
Wow...that's a really #@%#+% move on his part.

Wow...that's a really %%%+#* move on his part.

I hate the business aspect of basketball

Mike can tell he is going to be out of his job! His face and his body language is not looking good at all!

Can he please tell me why STAT and Melo are wasting time on the bench down 19 in a major game!
sick.gif

Wow...that's a really %%%+#* move on his part.

I hate the business aspect of basketball
It's the smart move. Aside from his own competitive nature, what loyalty does Billups have to the Knicks?

Wow...that's a really #@%#+% move on his part.

This and the fact that he was sent out of his hometown for Carmelo's "hometown". I just feel like he got disgruntled. Everybody was getting what they wanted but him. Lala at all the games....

Maybe I'm bugging, but that play where he got "injured" looked suspect to me...

tired.gif

Yep, we're packing out bags, trolls can start laughing now.. you guys can feel free to reply with (
pimp.gif
, or 
roll.gif
, or 
smokin.gif
, or 
happy.gif
)
Things to do this summer

- Do not resign Billuos, $14M is too much, maybe make a 3yr contract offer.

- Bring Jerome Jordan from overseas.

- Trade Make a Package for a PG

- Sign Dalembert

All I wanna say is yall suck and you're not allowed to hype your team again unless yall are at least #3 in the east halfway through next season

It's kind of funny to see how Boston is still going hard like they're the ones down by 17, whereas the Knicks aren't putting any effort into the game as though they have the game in the bag. It just doesn't make sense.

I've never really liked Chauncey but think it's a little unfair to pin that on him. Looked like a legit injury in Game 1 that he wouldn't return from very soon.

Even if they were to make a run, Boston is just going to run down the clock to prevent us from getting close enough to be a threat.

Back
Top Bottom