**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Air Fresh- IDK man this !!++ sucks

Its game over, No PG to run the offense, get people in where they need to be
Amare injury affected his game, 6 points so far? thats not him at all.

Only dude that is killing is williams.

Why is Jefferies doing all the scoring?

It's a wrap Knicks fans.

LeBron wants Boston, Don't worry Knick fans.

Lebron will avenge you.

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

DID ANYONE JUST SEE JEFFRIES DUNK THE BASKETBALL

Yeah but at this point it's too little, too late.

BTW, does Boston ever drive to the basket? I've seen nothing but jumpers from this team throughout the game.

How long is this guy D'Antoni coaching the Knicks? I never liked the guy. Always thought he was overrated. If I were the GM, I'd fire Mike right after the buzzer sounds in game 4.

sick.gif
 my gosh ray allen a paul from deep

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Wow...that's a really %%%+#* move on his part.

I hate the business aspect of basketball
It's the smart move. Aside from his own competitive nature, what loyalty does Billups have to the Knicks?

It's sad though. I can't respect that, because ME as a fan I was always pulling for Billups to look like Detroit Billups. His first game in New York against the Bucks when we got the W, fans showed him STUPID love.

I could just be over thinking things, but I get a feeling like Billups didn't want anything to do with Knicks success. The ownership is terrible and the coaching staff is less then championship level. He knows what "championship level" coaching is and I feel like he shut it down.

It's sad though. This is a VERY  ugly loss. I'm honestly VERY MAD right now. It's disgusting.

I'm a true Knick fan and the fact that the ownership of my team is what's effecting the team is repulsing.

....and I'm a Mets fan...

feel me...
30t6p3b.gif

I don't care how good the first half of his season was... he's embarrassing out there right now.

So is most of the team, but it doesn't matter if you're a 15 year pro or a rookie, the way he's played warrants criticism.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Yep, we're packing out bags, trolls can start laughing now.. you guys can feel free to reply with (
pimp.gif
, or 
roll.gif
, or 
smokin.gif
, or 
happy.gif
)
Things to do this summer

- Do not resign Billuos, $14M is too much, maybe make a 3yr contract offer.

- Bring Jerome Jordan from overseas.

- Trade Make a Package for a PG

- Sign Dalembert
See that's when you started making no sense
laugh.gif

He's going to Miami...where he wants to WIN!  
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Yep, we're packing out bags, trolls can start laughing now.. you guys can feel free to reply with (
pimp.gif
, or 
roll.gif
, or 
smokin.gif
, or 
happy.gif
)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
1zmczk9.jpg

Well the blue and orange jerseys,hats,tshirts are being put away until next season!

It was fun when it lasted!

I still enjoyed making the playoffs for the first time in 7 years!

List of positives moments of the season:

Amar'e!- Started opening night when seeing Amar'e play his first game on the team, it showed me what type of leader he is. Amar'e want on to lead us through long road of ups and downs an 82 game season consists of. The amazing strench of 30+ point games....the amazing leadership on and off the court. The list goes on and on!

The "Old Team"- I loved Feltons play from the first few games I knew he was going to play his tail off! The greatest events from his short stay as a knick was the game where he was very sick, but still lead us down the strench! The play from Gallo at times against the Heat also stands out, and lastly Will, and his solid play most nights and his love for playing in NYC!

Melo Trade- What more can I say but a new future! However I did think we would have played better after the trade....However I am still happy we made the trade!
CB- I want you gone the random 3's and the style of play you bring to the table may not work!

And now I wait for next season wishing that we can make progress towards a Championship in the greatest city in the world!

So I will wait and wait untill the pain from this series ends and the mindset starts to look forwards to a new season and hope!
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom