**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

tumblr_lj5s8hmcxf1qzw68e.gif
Dang....
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I swear on everything if the Knicks come back and win this series I'm going to go on such an anti Celtics rampage the fn Red Sox will feel it.

I won't give two ishts if we don't win another game after this series. This year, beating the Celtics is all I want.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I swear on everything if the Knicks come back and win this series I'm going to go on such an anti Celtics rampage the fn Red Sox will feel it.

I won't give two ishts if we don't win another game after this series. This year, beating the Celtics is all I want.

Melo's legend is just beginning here in NYC with this game. He showed extreme leadership and willingness to put the team on his back. Huge cajones especially considering he's playing with Jared as his big man when it counts.

They shouldve fouled way sooner. And if we didnt burn TOs....

Im highly upset but at the same time, these guys gotta cut their teeth somehow. Hanging with the Celtics isnt a small feat and for them to even have a competitive edge at the PF position going into this game that they used until the final play of the last is good. For all this Toney Douglas is a defensive player talk, he sure let Rondo burn him. Dude wasnt even intimidating him on the defensive end. I swear there wasnt a foul or defense played on Rondo till Shawne fouled him if i remember correct. Walker's 0-11 and Fields is on the bench? Williams shouldve been in the last play to space the floor.

The mystique of the Celtics is totally gone. These guys are vulnerable and going into the Garden in the playoffs is going to be crazy. Melo gave Pierce a #%# load of buckets.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by arrjae2

roll.gif

JEFRIES!!!!!
i take back all the bad things ive said about you!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ay dude, this was after he made the the layup and b4 he effed up....
laugh.gif
he actually cancels out everything he does when hes playing....misses layup/draws charge, makes layup/turns ball over....SMH

Played hard can't be dissapointed with the effort. If we are healthy, we win the next two. If we aren't it could be a sweep. Going to be hard to ask for Melo to play that well the next two if he can't get something from Stat/Billups. Either way this series has made me feel good about our future prospects. I truly believ when we are full strength we are better than the Celts.

Do whatever it takes to sign Marc Gasol in the offseason. Get him and we are ready to go to war.

I just have 2 questions. I'm sure you guys have already addressed it or these might be really basic questions, but...
1.) Why was Bill Walker still in the game over Shawne Williams, especially after it became apparent that they were going to double Melo?

2.) Why didn't we run plays to free Melo to the middle of the court? It's harder to double team a player at the top of the key, and if you do it then, it's much easier to find open guys with great spacing.

although we keep coming up on the wrong end these games with the celtics have been some of the best ive watched all year. and btw d'antonis gotta go

how does a coach have a good plan when he can't finish it the right way?

so many times we've seen some @+%!%%@* lack of sense play (or non-play) in the last minute of the game that helps the opposing team

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

The mystique of the Celtics is totally gone. These guys are vulnerable and going into the Garden in the playoffs is going to be crazy. Melo gave Pierce a #%# load of buckets.
Wow, that's an extremely optimistic way to look at the Knicks losing two straight games.
But this ain't the movies, ain't no Rocky, and you ain't recovering from no beating to win anything.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Wow, that's an extremely optimistic way to look at the Knicks losing two straight games.
But this ain't the movies, ain't no Rocky, and you ain't recovering from no beating to win anything.
As much as i dont want to believe this, thats reality at this point. In a perfect world we'll win both at home, and take it from there, but I doubt that happens.

Not to knock Jeff but the worst thing he could of done if would took an attempt was miss. And that would of been fine. That guy needs some confidence in his shot. He has to somehow remember how he made it to the NBA.

Oh well on to game 3 hopefully STAT can play

laugh.gif

RAMPAGE! 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

RAMPAGE! 

It's gonna be great reading your post after the Heat sweep you guys. Your run is done it's over , the antics yall pulled this series will not rock in the next one because yall are old , unathletic , and most importantly after the trade soft. You have a team full of woman. No team in the NBA fears playing yall be prepared to get run out the gym in the next round. See you game 3 sir
happy.gif

great series so far, id love to see it stretch out a little longer but i have a feeling that boston will take game 4 at the garden and wrap things up in 5 at home

No one's scared of the Celtics. They've looked extremely human since the trade and Jeff Green looks like a deer in headlights.

Back
Top Bottom