**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

melo would have signed with Jersey or Denver

he wanted his money. He helped gut the team and now he has to deal with it. media doing a number on him that they never did on Amare

SMH. i thought i was going to be #1 in that fantasy league
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What has this thread become?
laugh.gif

Tonight's game would be perfect for a W. If we can get it together tonight we can continue strong into the playoffs. We need a momentum game badly.

Sorry but we are NOT winning tonight, The Magic are our biggest mismatch in the Eastern Conference. We play the C's, Heat, and Bulls way better but we are no matchup for the Magic, our system folds against them.

I don't think we have a chance of winning today.
Howard and Nelson be killing us!
Idk how we can put up a match with the heats and the celtics but not the magics.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I don't think we have a chance of winning today.
Howard and Nelson be killing us!
Idk how we can put up a match with the heats and the celtics but not the magics.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Sorry i hate that
laugh.gif

da slide they were on was suppose to be W's so they can sustain da automatic L they was gonna get from orlando....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Throughout all the chaos let's look on the bright side

I'm in the championship for the Fantasy League

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da slide they were on was suppose to be W's so they can sustain da automatic L they was gonna get from orlando....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
yupp
*kind of wishing we had traded for D-Will now*

*actually starting to believe the Nets planned this from the go, Russian minds
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

If Jon Barry used NT, dude would be the biggest troll in this thread in history..He would be commenting on every page..This guy slurps the Knicks and finds every possible opportunity to criticize/clown the Knicks whenever he's on ESPN..It just boggles my mind that a guy that won NOTHING in the NBA and was essentially coming off the bench his entire career has the nerve to talk negatively about ANYONE....Where does ESPN find these guys?

It's almost like a fan of a 14 win Cleveland team talking trash about his team being good..Oh wait.
grin.gif
those who can't do, teach.

No offense to any teachers here

Might be one of the stupidest things ive ever read on NT. Dude is analyzing , not coaching . And how could a teacher teach if they have no knowledge on the subject ? A great player doesnt automatically equal a great mind for the game . Using your logic , no one in this thread is allowed to criticize anyone in the NBA, ever .Let's get serious.

Back on topic ; keep your heads up Knicks fans . I guaruntee in 1-2 years cats will be looking back on this thread wondering why ya'll were so worried .

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

If Jon Barry used NT, dude would be the biggest troll in this thread in history..He would be commenting on every page..This guy slurps the Knicks and finds every possible opportunity to criticize/clown the Knicks whenever he's on ESPN..It just boggles my mind that a guy that won NOTHING in the NBA and was essentially coming off the bench his entire career has the nerve to talk negatively about ANYONE....Where does ESPN find these guys?

It's almost like a fan of a 14 win Cleveland team talking trash about his team being good..Oh wait.
grin.gif
those who can't do, teach.

No offense to any teachers here

Might be one of the stupidest things ive ever read on NT. (1) Dude is analyzing , not coaching . (2) And how could a teacher teach if they have no knowledge on the subject ? A great player doesnt automatically equal a great mind for the game . Using your logic , no one in this thread is allowed to criticize anyone in the NBA, ever .Let's get serious.

Back on topic ; keep your heads up Knicks fans . I (3) guaruntee in 1-2 years cats will be looking back on this thread wondering why ya'll were so worried .
you have either never heard the expression or you fail to see the connection.

1. Yes he is paid to analyze. It's one thing to analyze and critique, but there are times that he takes it too far. 

2. Having knowledge of a subject and putting it into practice are two different things. Barry played in the league. He knows what it takes to make it, but he doesn't have the skill or talent that Amar'e and Melo possess.  But now that he's a talking head he gets to bash them?

3. guarantee

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

We weren't getting D-Will so stop wishing we would've traded for him instead.

Actually Utah planned on trading him to whoever lost out on Melo. So it was entirely possible we could have gotten him.

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

We weren't getting D-Will so stop wishing we would've traded for him instead.

Actually Utah planned on trading him to whoever lost out on Melo. So it was entirely possible we could have gotten him.

Where did you hear/read that?  Have not heard anything like that since the trade went down.

Back
Top Bottom