**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

You also said you had inside sources that Lebron was going to stay in Cleveland, and that his camp loved the signing of Scott

how did that prediction turn out?

laugh.gif
@ a cleveland fan talking ++%%. c'mon b, c'mon.  really. 

I'm not gonna even touch the team building thing. I'll just say this, I know what happened inside of that team that led to #6 quitting and their collapse against Boston, word to David Stern saying he knows where the bodies are buried. Bet we're better than yall in two years, no wait, have yall even beat us this year?

@*#$# with this nonsense because:

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You also said you had inside sources that Lebron was going to stay in Cleveland, and that his camp loved the signing of Scott

how did that prediction turn out?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

A lot of team personnel discussion going on in here. Have you guy already given up on this season?
Others may disagree, but I don't think we've given up.
But for a team that has had so much personnel change within the last year, it's acceptable to discuss these kinds of things on an off day without a game.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I'm not gonna even touch the team building thing. I'll just say this, I know what happened inside of that team that led to #6 quitting and their collapse against Boston, word to David Stern saying he knows where the bodies are buried. Bet we're better than yall in two years, no wait, have yall even beat us this year?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

and the curse lives on
eyes.gif
 The only thing the Knicks are cursed with is bad ownership/management.

laugh.gif
 @ the kid though..

Son, how could you be a Miami, Mets, and Jets fan? Get out of here bro

If Jon Barry used NT, dude would be the biggest troll in this thread in history..He would be commenting on every page..This guy slurps the Knicks and finds every possible opportunity to criticize/clown the Knicks whenever he's on ESPN..It just boggles my mind that a guy that won NOTHING in the NBA and was essentially coming off the bench his entire career has the nerve to talk negatively about ANYONE....Where does ESPN find these guys?

It's almost like a fan of a 14 win Cleveland team talking trash about his team being good..Oh wait.
grin.gif

Barkley gets alot of attention whenever he criticizes the knicks. Boussard made a name off of it. He is just following the script

I'm sure me and my friends cursing him out to his face and chanting tony parker helped fuel the hate

Originally Posted by DubA169

Barkley gets alot of attention whenever he criticizes the knicks. Boussard made a name off of it. He is just following the script

I'm sure me and my friends cursing him out to his face and chanting tony parker helped fuel the hate

Respect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you're Jordan, Magic Johnson, or someone of that caliber and you wanna trash the Knicks, I won't like it but I'll respect their opinion..But if your entire pro career was a joke, don't sit there criticizing players/coaches/teams.

Somewhere Barkley, Wilbon and Kerr are beating up a prostitute and laughing. Jon Barry will be joining shortly.
30t6p3b.gif

i knew da knicks were better off with da pieces they already had instead of gutting it for melo.....we could've waited till da season was over and not

give up da farm...straight up chess move by da nets making da knicks do that.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i knew da knicks were better off with da pieces they already had instead of gutting it for melo.....we could've waited till da season was over and not

Why does everyone have this ideology?

we werent going to get melo if we waited for the summer.

Originally Posted by petermans

Um, why not? if he wasn't so money hungry he could of just waited till the summer and signed with the Knicks, remember that was the only place he wanted to go

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by petermans

i knew da knicks were better off with da pieces they already had instead of gutting it for melo.....we could've waited till da season was over and not give up da farm...straight up chess move by da nets making da knicks do that.

Um, why not? if he wasn't so money hungry he could of just waited till the summer and signed with the Knicks, remember that was the only place he wanted to go
You just answered your own question. Why can't ppl understand this situation? He wanted to be on the Knicks and get the most money. He did not want to sign any FA contract after the new CBA. It also seems like he didn't want to be like LeBron and wanted DEN to get something in return for him.

Yall ppl who seemingly can not grasp that would probably be the dudes that would've been crying after the trade deadline about how we should've traded for Melo especially if that team went on a losing streak.
Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

If we can save 14 million we can get some decent pieces.

Don't tell me people have given up on the 3 superstar fantasy
Shh is hard when we need a consistently good pg and a defensive center and 4 superstars is unrealistic.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

If Jon Barry used NT, dude would be the biggest troll in this thread in history..He would be commenting on every page..This guy slurps the Knicks and finds every possible opportunity to criticize/clown the Knicks whenever he's on ESPN..It just boggles my mind that a guy that won NOTHING in the NBA and was essentially coming off the bench his entire career has the nerve to talk negatively about ANYONE....Where does ESPN find these guys?

It's almost like a fan of a 14 win Cleveland team talking trash about his team being good..Oh wait.
grin.gif
those who can't do, teach.

No offense to any teachers here

Back
Top Bottom