**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

When Douglas came in after Billups was taken out, and jacked a 3 immediately....game was over.

Exactly, as soon as he did that I threw my phone. Game was over, if it wasn't for the Charlie Sheen interview, I would have been tight the whole night. Such a bad L, we had that game. Out played them and everything.
Anyone else notice Melo getting hacked and hit non stop but no calls at all???

THIS!!!
Me and my boys all said the same thing. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

cp3 is going to make his impressions felt tonight to make sure the knicks free up that cap space
laugh.gif
Just like Lebron did to us.

The CP3 third max thing is a tough call. Unless we draft a talented young point guard, we have to go after him. I love Chauncey, but how much longer can he play at this level?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The CP3 third max thing is a tough call. Unless we draft a talented young point guard, we have to go after him. I love Chauncey, but how much longer can he play at this level?

If he doesn't have people like DH12 do some dirty stuff to hom like last night...a good 4 more seasons.

Look at how long Stockton played.

We don't need a new defensive assistant coach. Just hire Charles Oakley and Anthony Mason to practice with Melo and STAT(after they run like 200 laps). They will flagrant foul them every time they enter the paint and bulldoze over them on offense. They'll definitely learn from those 2 guys. STAT'll improve on rebounding too. Plus it'd be a great story when the results show in the playoffs.

Didn't Pringles say Jared might start? I'm sure he'll play. Don't know about Brown.

This thread will probably be in the 1200s by the playoffs
laugh.gif

I think the Hornets might make a move to Canada.. I could see him leavin if that happened

the thing with Chauncey, I see him retiring after his current contract runs out. He wants to go back home.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

We don't need a new defensive assistant coach. Just hire Charles Oakley and Anthony Mason to practice with Melo and STAT(after they run like 200 laps). They will flagrant foul them every time they enter the paint and bulldoze over them on offense. They'll definitely learn from those 2 guys. STAT'll improve on rebounding too. Plus it'd be a great story when the results show in the playoffs.

Didn't Pringles say Jared might start? I'm sure he'll play. Don't know about Brown.

laugh.gif
Anthony Mason is the size of this board, no way in hell dude could practice
laugh.gif

alanhahn Listen to me talk Knicks with @DonLaGreca on The Michael Kay Show today at 3:20 p.m. on ESPN Radio. #NBA #fb
alanhahn Chauncey Billups (bruised thigh) won't play tonight against the Hornets. No decision yet on Fri. vs Cleveland. #fb

My man, Alan Hahn.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

the thing with Chauncey, I see him retiring after his current contract runs out. He wants to go back home.
I actually wouldn't mind having him around longer as a back up. Said it before but we should try to work something out with him no matter what other pieces come here.

Plus he might be sour on DEN management for trading him.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
Anthony Mason is the size of this board, no way in hell dude could practice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just put him in the paint.

I think we can handle the Hornets without Billups. It won't be easy, but we can squeeze out a win. I hope Jeffries and Brown play tonight and can bring something to the table.

I really excited to see how we improve with Jeffries. He's going to help A LOT.

Hahn mentioned how well he was able to guard PG last year and we may see him tonight on Paul. This will help Billups when we play young faster guards and the team defense overall.

He also mentioned that it's looking like D'Antoni is adjusting his approach with this new group. More of a half court set.

Pringles has been talking defense way more then I ever heard.

roll.gif
@ Jared Jeffries guarding CP3 his first night back.

I know Paul is having a down season but damn if that's true.

Haven't heard anything about Pringles being on Michael Kay yet.

EDIT - Dude said he thinks we're better off falling to the 7th seed cuz we match up better against MIA. I think that Sunday win is stretching ppl's imagination a bit.

Feels good hearing other fan's opinions.

I think we match up well with Miami as well.

And if Jeffries ends up on Paul tonight I'm confident he will do well. Just having him on the floor is going to help.

I'm going to be hyping Jeffries up. I think he's going to make me look good too.

I mean we match up well but Dwayne Wade isn't gonna average 12pts against the Knicks in a 7 game series. Lets put that in perspective. We can't really say anybody shut him down. If DWade scores 20 in that game, it's a whole diff situation.

D'Antoni is going to be on the show around 5. Maybe he'll be convincing when he talks about coaching defense.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Just curious, why waive Brewer and then pick up Jeffries? Was it money?
knicks would rather have someone who can guard postitions 3-5, than just 2-3

edit. and money

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

hate to say it, but miami would beat us in a series

Aside from Atlanta, every team ahead of us can beat us in a series. Winning 1 game is totally different than doing it on back to back nights against the same team.

Corey Brewer has agreed to sign a contract with the Dallas Mavericks. I'm glad he goes to a Western Conference team.

Back
Top Bottom