**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Corey Brewer will shut down Durant for one game in the playoffs and we're all gonna cry and $!@+$ and moan because Luol Deng will go off for 40 on us for 3 games.

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes still griping about Brewer. What has he done ? Fact is, he was barely even playing for the Timberwolves. D'Antoni wasn't going to play him either.

D'Antoni was just on the radio and I liked the things he was saying.

He mentioned that he's not stuck on playing one way. He is trying to adjust the team concept and style to the players we have now.

Overall, that makes me feel like we in the right direction and that we aren't stuck with a stubborn coach that thinks it's only one way.

Maybe this means he's grown as a coach and he would be open to having a defensive coach come in. If that Phoenix report was true about him actually quitting because they suggested it.

Tonight's game is a perfect game to me.

Back to back after a tough loss against a tough Hornets team. I think this is a Melo night with the Hornets not really having anybody on their side at his position that can guard him.

I really want to see the character of our bench when it's clear we need someone to step up with Billups out. Landry Fields should take this opportunity to get back into a flow.

It's a home game, the 2nd since the trade, and I think our home court advantage is going bigger for the rest of the year and playoffs. The crowd chanted "Defense" on the opponents first possession Melo's 1st game. The energy is going to be there tonight again.

I want to see the same defensive intensity from the last 2 games. Last night's defense was great until the last 3-4 minutes. But if we give the same effort, we should be able to get a W.

Ayyyyy....Chompsy can't sit on the bench cuz his clothes are still in Denver. He don't got a suit.
indifferent.gif

You're my boy, Stern.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Ayyyyy....Chompsy can't sit on the bench cuz his clothes are still in Denver. He don't got a suit.
indifferent.gif

You're my boy, Stern.
Tell him to get his **$ to Mo Ginsberg and buy a new suit. Cheap bastard.

thought melo was hurt, walking to the lockeroom, but looks like he just went to drop the kids off at the pool

AC with the steal

i have faith in that dude

roll.gif
@ AC looking for Jeffries in that pick n roll. You only pass to Jared when he's right by the rim with nobody 4 ft. near him.

Back
Top Bottom