**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

^^ yea he is, my fault, good looking out on your part. Went to find the story, here's the little Rasual / Melo story:

In seventh grade, Anthony spotted Rasual Butler, now with the Los Angeles Clippers, at a basketball tournament. At the time, Butler was a high school all-American from Philadelphia and five years older than Anthony. Anthony challenged Butler to play one-on-one, and Butler obliged again and again.

“He hated to lose,

I'm lost.

I guess answers will come tomorrow ?

What is the deadline for teams to sign players if they want them eligible for the playoffs ?

never would expect breen to be a goon 
laugh.gif

Whoever pointed that out.. good find

Butler might be a Knick / good friends with Melo.. and for coach.. a decent 3point shooter.

i like Azubuike's game but dude been injured for over a year now.. he haven't even touched the ball in a Knick uniform.
I did meet him, got his autograph too.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Barron To Sign 10-Day Contract With Bucks[/h3]
Feb 28, 2011 18:11 PM EST

Barron_Earl_mia_080302.jpg

The Bucks are expected to sign Earl Barron to a 10-day contract on Tuesday.

Barron was also receiving interest from the Knicks, but the team instead decided to sign Jared Jeffries.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

y was breen upset at exactly?
When that Breen story was posted I just figured it had to do with all of Isola's Isiah is running the Knicks articles and Donnie is going to be fired for him to return.
Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

y was breen upset at exactly?
When that Breen story was posted I just figured it had to do with all of Isola's Isiah is running the Knicks articles and Donnie is going to be fired for him to return.

Jeffries instead of Barron? Like we couldn't sign both? C'mon now man.

I don't know about R. Butler. Do we really need him? He's just another guy clogging up the 3spot imo. Walker and Williams already getting heavy minutes there. Walker's hit or miss but that's up to the team we face and mismatches. I remember most of Butler's game not that impressive. He's good enough to get minutes but I don't know if he's an improvement.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

I was the one that saw that Isola / Breen incident. Happened right in front of press row at Melo's opener before the teams took the court for warmups. Breen came over to say hello to someone sitting behind the bench and as he was walking towards the scorers table Isola walked by, he grabbed Isola and they started talking. You could tell Breen got real serious real fast cause Isola had this
embarassed.gif
look on his face. Breen was hot without a doubt, I got season tix by press row I could read Breen's lips at one point I am DEFINITE he said something along the lines of "Why would you say that" Breen's face started to get red and you could tell Isola was real uncomfortable

Isola didn't have much to say but Breen kept chewing him out. Kay even came over to say hi to Breen and Isola I presume but neither of them acknowledged him, you could tell the convo they were having was serious. At one point I could see that Isola didn't like that Kay was hearing all this, Kay walked away actually without even saying a word to either guy. This probably lasted a solid 3-4 minutes, kind of surprised no one mentioned anything about this.

Funny thing is next day Kay had Isola on his show on 1050 and Kay went at Isola asking him about his sources concerning the Isiah stories he's been writing
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 ayyyy cool story bro (no sarcasm)

I get how that story's locked down. Who would have the balls to report it?

Agent: Powe Considering Four Teams

spacer.gif

Posted: 2/28/2011 6:16:00 AM
Source: Chris Tomasson of FanHouse

Add New Orleans to the list of teams being considered by forward Leon Powe, if he clears waivers on Tuesday morning.

Powe's agent, Aaron Goodwin, confirmed in an interview with FanHouse on Sunday the Hornets have entered the mix to land Powe, waived Thursday by Cleveland. In addition to the Hornets, Goodwin said he's also had preliminary conversations with Boston, New York and Memphis, teams previously identified as candidates.

"New Orleans is a good young team that has a good chance to go to the playoffs,'' Goodwin said of why the Hornets appeal to Powe. "He would have a chance to play there.''

He was talking about a beanie joint with the fuzzy ball *pause* on top.

Carton from the Boomer and Carton show was wearing it.

That fitted that Melo had on the night he was traded is supposed to be in Foot Actions. Somebody on RealGM said they saw it there, but they didn't have his size.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Yo, does anyone in this thread make avys? 
nerd.gif

PMatic still livng...and we just inherited fraij didn't we? 
nerd.gif

edit: how did I quote the wrong part...
laugh.gif

oh, if anyone in NY can find me that joint Melo was wearing i would appreciate it if you know what i mean
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Agent: Powe Considering Four Teams

spacer.gif

Posted: 2/28/2011 6:16:00 AM
Source: Chris Tomasson of FanHouse

Add New Orleans to the list of teams being considered by forward Leon Powe, if he clears waivers on Tuesday morning.

Powe's agent, Aaron Goodwin, confirmed in an interview with FanHouse on Sunday the Hornets have entered the mix to land Powe, waived Thursday by Cleveland. In addition to the Hornets, Goodwin said he's also had preliminary conversations with Boston, New York and Memphis, teams previously identified as candidates.

"New Orleans is a good young team that has a good chance to go to the playoffs,'' Goodwin said of why the Hornets appeal to Powe. "He would have a chance to play there.''

So we talked a lil with Barron, had some talks with Powe and locked up Jeffries. I think Powe is Boston bound though. I'll keep saying that until I'm shocked with him being a Knick.

Wish there were more bigs out there.

Back
Top Bottom