**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

FisolaNYDN Frank Isola
My bad. Shelden Williams is the obvious candidate to go. Renaldo Balkman is second followed by Azubuike, Mason and Brewer.
This n_ is a troll
30t6p3b.gif
yeah, now he's obviously trolling.

are any local sports "journalists" who cover the knicks actually on our side? i have a hard time finding one

Alan Hahn. He's pretty awesome to be quite honest.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I don't think there is anyway we go down the stretch run with an empty spot.
Why not? Rautins has been an "empty spot" practically all year. He's just there to keep Landry laughing
laugh.gif
I just dont see why you buy one guy out and then waive another that didn't want to be bought out unless you have something in place.

donnie has to have another person lined up to go with JJ.

laugh.gif
Isola trolling. He don't anything. Somebody commented about Mike Breen yelling at Isola when Melo's introduction press conference and I believe dude is officially out of the loop due to his comments about Isiah all the time.

Cutting Balkman as out second choice would mean we're willing to pay him for the next 3 years. I don't know of any team picking him up. Now Brewer is last in line for those who are cut. Sounding like anybody guessing on NT.

if donnie's job security is in question, there's nothing he could have done to change that

the man turned complete garbage into amar'e, melo, billups and fields. plus a few decent bench players like skywalker and williams. he wa sjust on the radio today saying nothing has been discussed.

only way i see him not coming bac is health issues. the garden will be sold out every night for at least the 4 years. from a financial standpoint only walsh should get a huge extension

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I don't think there is anyway we go down the stretch run with an empty spot.
Why not? Rautins has been an "empty spot" practically all year. He's just there to keep Landry laughing
laugh.gif
I just dont see why you buy one guy out and then waive another that didn't want to be bought out unless you have something in place.

donnie has to have another person lined up to go with JJ.
Brewer I understand. Apparently they wanna buy him out in time so that he can be eligible for the playoffs with another team.

As far as 'Buike, yeah, I feel like we have something lined up. Or else it wouldn't make sense. I guess that's Jeffries? No clue.

man i'm watching the replay of last night's game and anthony carter did well. dude is a seasoned veteran. any naysayers in this thread really need to give him a chance. he can definitely be a good & dependable backup

I'm really hoping Brewer isnt't/doesn't get cut. Buike, well, I don't care. Dude hasn't been healthy all year and even if he came back, there's no way he'll be in game shape. Rather see those minutes go to Skywalker.

AlexKennedyNBA Alex Kennedy 

Chicago is still the frontrunner to sign Rasual Butler, but keep in mind that he has been friends with Carmelo Anthony since middle school.

6 minutes ago

I don't know Butler and Melo knows each other since middle school. 

jay z at the net game.

he should officially be banned from the garden. ether should be playing when the knicks warm up

Originally Posted by d3simet

Before the deadline NYT did a big write up on Melo. They go back to their days in B-More. I know Butler is a bit older than Anthony but according to the article all the top players in the area would attend this summer camp and when Melo was younger Butler was the big player in the B-More area and at this camp Melo would always be challenging Butler to pickup games during lunch time. Butler said at the time Melo was just this skinny kid with nice handles for a tall kid but ehh jumpshot...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how times have changed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
Isola trolling. He don't anything. Somebody commented about Mike Breen yelling at Isola when Melo's introduction press conference and I believe dude is officially out of the loop due to his comments about Isiah all the time.

Cutting Balkman as out second choice would mean we're willing to pay him for the next 3 years. I don't know of any team picking him up. Now Brewer is last in line for those who are cut. Sounding like anybody guessing on NT.

I have a hard time imagining that scene,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by DubA169

jay z at the net game.

he should officially be banned from the garden. ether should be playing when the knicks warm up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I been thinking there should be a huge ad of Dolan playing chess with Nas, Amar'e and Melo in the background with the title of "ETHER THE COMPETITION" over it.

Offer Nas a mil or two and I'm sure he'll do it.

that ether the competition idea is actually pure gold. seriously that would be an amazing picture

i've never seen nas at a basketball game tho. dude is so low key.

I was the one that saw that Isola / Breen incident. Happened right in front of press row at Melo's opener before the teams took the court for warmups. Breen came over to say hello to someone sitting behind the bench and as he was walking towards the scorers table Isola walked by, he grabbed Isola and they started talking. You could tell Breen got real serious real fast cause Isola had this
embarassed.gif
look on his face. Breen was hot without a doubt, I got season tix by press row I could read Breen's lips at one point I am DEFINITE he said something along the lines of "Why would you say that" Breen's face started to get red and you could tell Isola was real uncomfortable

Isola didn't have much to say but Breen kept chewing him out. Kay even came over to say hi to Breen and Isola I presume but neither of them acknowledged him, you could tell the convo they were having was serious. At one point I could see that Isola didn't like that Kay was hearing all this, Kay walked away actually without even saying a word to either guy. This probably lasted a solid 3-4 minutes, kind of surprised no one mentioned anything about this.

Funny thing is next day Kay had Isola on his show on 1050 and Kay went at Isola asking him about his sources concerning the Isiah stories he's been writing
laugh.gif

object_31.1298904400.12428.jpg

object_21.1298904400.25196.jpg

New Nugget center Timofey Mozgov proposed to his girlfriend Alla several weeks ago. They decided to seal the deal quietly, in a private ceremony in Las Vegas over All-Star Weekend.

They arrived in Vegas, and looked around for a nice little chapel. They didn't like some of the first options they saw. They also had questions about the paperwork -- with his fiancee due to take a trip to Russia soon, the paperwork needed to be in order almost immediately. A bit of research at the hotel on Friday revealed that, basically, they had to get married within a few minutes, or risk not having the proper paperwork in time for Alla's trip. 

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Originally Posted by d3simet

Before the deadline NYT did a big write up on Melo. They go back to their days in B-More. I know Butler is a bit older than Anthony but according to the article all the top players in the area would attend this summer camp and when Melo was younger Butler was the big player in the B-More area and at this camp Melo would always be challenging Butler to pickup games during lunch time. Butler said at the time Melo was just this skinny kid with nice handles for a tall kid but ehh jumpshot...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how times have changed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn, thanks for the story. 

very interesting story

congrats mozgov. your girl gonna get you back to the knicks just like lala and melo

that ether the competition idea is actually pure gold. seriously that would be an amazing picture

i've never seen nas at a basketball game tho. dude is so low key.
He's a Knick fan but usually spends most of his time living in Ga. with his problems he probably don't got the time for a game and he is very low key. He'd probably choose a seat couple rows in of court side.

very interesting story

congrats mozgov. your girl gonna get you back to the knicks just like lala and melo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can picture Mike Breen mad though. He's really good at covering it up but he shows glimpses when he disagrees with something a player does when it involves the refs. I can see him getting red yelling at somebody over something.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by briannnnn

jay z at the net game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I been thinking there should be a huge ad of Dolan playing chess with Nas, Amar'e and Melo in the background with the title of "ETHER THE COMPETITION" over it.

Offer Nas a mil or two and I'm sure he'll do it.
Get Dolan to pay his child support too while we're at it.
That would be tight as hell, though. Somebody write Nas a letter.

Back
Top Bottom