**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

lets get greg oden!

someone mentioned him b4

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Should of cut someone else..

Use brewer as an assest for a trade this offseason at least -_- .... come on Walsh, ur better than that
I said before he probably tried hard before deadline and didn't get offered or couldn't get anything he wanted. So since he wanted to make a push now he just waived homey.
Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

so i'm confused now...who did we officially cut?

because yesterdays reports were stupid
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Azubuike. Brewer isn't finalized yet.
Originally Posted by tommykairaa

lets get greg oden!

someone mentioned him b4

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why not Yao Ming too.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Wait, so they're waiving Azubuike? That's a stupid decision if true. Dude would realllllly help the Knicks once he's 100% by playoffs.
He probably wont be 100% until next year. His knee/leg might be fully healed, but i doubt he is in game shape.

I liked Azubuuikes game.. some of ya do too..

Look at it this way.. he didn't contribute to one win this season

I wonder where hell end up, Bulls should sign for for cheap now.. would be PERFECT for them

I really like this Derrick Brown signing....I always wondered why he didn't play more in Charlotte. He was solid during his days at Xavier.

People complaining about a C still, don't you guys think Donnie is aware of that need too? Its not as if there are tons of guys available right now. Jefferies is the best we can get, unless we pull up someone from the D League.

Again, Brewer has less value than people think, no one would want to trade anyone valuable for him when they could just wait to sign him in the offseason, plus we tried shopping him with no luck.

I like this signing anyway.

from the stuff i've read this is a good signing and for the future. kid is young and athletic.

i think some people are worried that donnie is passing up some certain players because they don't fit dantoni's system. it's unacceptable to not get someone because they don't play how dantoni wants.

i don't think that's what is happening though. good centers don't grow on trees. i wish i knew how much advice donnie takes from dantoni.

Why didn't we get earl though and I thought we were suppose to sign jarred today and he would be ready by tomorrow

Originally Posted by you go boy

Why didn't we get earl though and I thought we were suppose to sign jarred today and he would be ready by tomorrow
Earl signed with the Bucks because they were the first to offer anything. Knicks are still making space for players

As for Derrick Brown. He seems to be a signing more for the future. Could POSSIBLY help us NOW.

He looks like a tough, strong, athletic type. Here are some YouTube videos I found on him :

He's a runner.
laugh.gif

Sure D'Antoni had a lot to do with this signing.

ESPN Draft Player Evaluation
ProjectionLate first to early second
Positives

* Great athlete, NBA body
* Huge wingspan
* Explosive leaper
* Strong finisher around the rim
* Solid perimeter game with 3-point range

Negatives

* Passive
* Doesn't have a true position
* Very inconsistent
* Not particularly quick
* Needs to work on his ball handling

seems like more of a Donnie guy to me, but it was said Mike also liked his talent.

he can't shoot, though. made 2 threes in 2 years.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

lol good or bad ?
Not my style. I'm more traditional with hat colors.

I don't like the Gray/Orange combo with the old logo in the 1st hat. And the Blue joint is cool, except it's Reebok and the orange under brim.

Just me though.

Back
Top Bottom