**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Onion SportsDome

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So what are they mocking Den for getting "nothing" in the Melo deal? I gotta stop missing the Onion SportsDome. It's hilarity on a nightly basis.

I caught Pringles on PTI and in the pregame. Brewer wanted to play and he couldn't tell him he would for sure and Azu isn't rehabbing or near to a comeback. I liked those Jeffries highlights they showed but gambles too much just leaving his defender.

Bout to lock in for the game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Curious24

ya'll acting like Jared Jeffries is good lol.  Hes terrible.
Agreed.

I just don't see what some of you are so excited about.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Curious24

ya'll acting like Jared Jeffries is good lol.  Hes terrible.
Agreed.

I just don't see what some of you are so excited about.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong.
What other options are out there though? Short of bringing up a guy from the D-League. Leon Powe?
laugh.gif
a 6'8" big man won't really help us out. 
Jefferies isn't going to change the defensive culture for this team but he's the best we can get it seems. Better than Shawne Williams playing against Dwight Howard.

4 point play? How in the hell does the 3 pointer count when someone else had the ball when the whistle was blown??? NBA HATES the Knicks. Now they said two refs whistled for it and one was against it.

Then Melo just completely gets pushed by Dwight, this is a joke

dwight gonna drop 60 haha

hard to win a game when shawne williams is guarding dwight and amare on the bench. dumb three by melo

Originally Posted by Big J 33

What other options are out there though?
I dunno... Jackie Butler?
laugh.gif

I mean, the Knicks actually had some serviceable bigs in the past couple of years.

Blame your coach for not utilizing his roster.

Darko, Curry, and Jerome James.

Granted, none of them are difference makers.

But if garbage %*% Ericka Dampier can get run w/Miami, I don't see why any of the aforementioned couldn't stick with this team.

Oh, and proph... y'all would love to have B-Lo on this squad right now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom