**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

is NBATV down?
sick.gif
NBA TV never airs Knicks games.

When I saw Sheldon in the game I had changed the channel for a while so when I switched back and saw him I thought Turiaf already fouled out
laugh.gif
Shocked he got any play.

I'm seriously loving the defense but I'd go with the strategy of not even guarding Dwight at this point. I guess Balkman gonna get some play tonight too.

Love how we're playing on both ends. Wish Fields wasn't struggling. Hope he turns it around in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

we got knick fans in orlando too? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
If you spend more than a week in Central/South Florida, wear Yankees or Mets gear, you'll be stopped by a dozen former New Yorkers for sure. First thing they'll say is, "Where you from" and boom... 5 minute conversation
laugh.gif

Yeah, NBATV is down
indifferent.gif
Rebooted my box and router a couple times thinking it was that. Can't even watch this game in HD. Do you have to pay extra to get MSG in HD on verizon FIOS?
nerd.gif

FINALLY FIELDS

23 point turn around
pimp.gif

HYPE!!!
edit: Yall can blame Dolan for Verizon and AT&T not having MSG HD. Cablevision decided they didn't feel like sharing that. Someone needs to get the FCC on their @#!.

Great defensive second quarter by the Knicks. Gotta keep up the intensity in the second half. The team is starting to look more comfortable offensively.

Good effing comeback. I'd like to see this team get off to good starts though
laugh.gif

Knicks got my mom acting a fool during the 1st quarter lol. She reminded me of this thread thinking the sky was falling when we went down 12.

we need to go after dwight not chris. if dwight gets with deron or another star, good night

T'Wolves got Anthony Randolph playing center against Andrew Bynum.

Shot an air ball and gave up two dunks to Bynum.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom