**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I wouldn't mind having to play them in Round 1.

it's the one team we can play small against and get away with it, or even have it work in our favor.

Not to take anything away from tonight but when you dudes be on that 'sky is fallin/woe is me' mentality #%$% is annoying as *%*+.
30t6p3b.gif
I thought I was pessimistic...

One example...
Originally Posted by tim teufel

This game will be a blow out. Carmelo is a terrible defender and I can see philly and Indiana leap frogging us pretty soon.

This dude chauncey is a winner. This win will give this team a lot of confidence the rest of the way. Cause we usually lose these kinda games.
ONE GAME folks. Calm down.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Coach Pringles outcoached Coach Spo.

He ran an inbounds play for Bill Walker with the game on the line. 

As little as I think of Spoelstra he wouldnt run a play for Mario Chalmers with LeBron or Wade on the floor.  If it were just Bosh, he would at least think about it.

well, the play was supposed draw defenders towards bill walker so he could then pass back out to one of the three main players, but he ended up going out of bounds. it wasn't a half baked play, but it wasn't drawn up in a smart way either

9 times out of ten bill walker would be able to make that play, but he shouldn't have been put in that position to begin with

it just didn't work

Not to take anything away from tonight but when you dudes be on that 'sky is fallin/woe is me' mentality *$@! is annoying as @!@%.
30t6p3b.gif
I thought I was pessimistic...

One example...

This game will be a blow out. Carmelo is a terrible defender and I can see philly and Indiana leap frogging us pretty soon.

This dude chauncey is a winner. This win will give this team a lot of confidence the rest of the way. Cause we usually lose these kinda games.
ONE GAME folks. Calm down.

You can't tell me I was the only one who did the Landry Fields "STOUDEMIRE" after that block. Someone post the gif.

the biggest obstacle for the knicks tonight were the refs, not the miami heat

they were really trying their hardest to bury us, especially in the last 4 mins

they were awful and we won despite this (and the !!!$ plays d'antoni served us with)

Great win for you guys! Chauncey n melo are my guys so i was definitely cheering for u. Plus I don't like the heat made this win that much better lol. Good stuff guys.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

As far as predictions go: objective side of me says we lose, probably by 8 or so.

Knicks fan in me says we win by 4, Chauncey Billups has a huge game and ultimately wins us the game since Miami has such a tough time against good PG's.

X-factor: Billups/Free-throws
Not bad, huh?
laugh.gif

good game knick fans. it has been a while since you guys have something to be excited about. denver is foolish for getting rid of billups. 
next thing on the list is to get rid of d'antoni. his style doesnt cut it for this team and a championship. 

As far as predictions go: objective side of me says we lose, probably by 8 or so.

Knicks fan in me says we win by 4, Chauncey Billups has a huge game and ultimately wins us the game since Miami has such a tough time against good PG's.

X-factor: Billups/Free-throws
Not bad, huh?
laugh.gif
Nostradamus over here
laugh.gif
I'm happy I'm one of the few optimistic Knicks fans in the world..I stopped checking into this thread during games because you guys deflate any tiny ounce of hope I ever have when a game is close or if we're down a few points

Back
Top Bottom