**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

oh yeah!!

great game overall.

as excited as i am that we got melo now, im so happy we got billups as well. chauncey provides that clutch play and leadership.

Chauncey really brought us back again.

Melo's defense impressed me in the last 3 minutes.

STAT with the block
pimp.gif

Coach Pringles outcoached Coach Spo. How you say? He went with the same lineup that made that run at the end of the 1st half like I said was gonna win this game for us.

Lets see if Anthony Carter continues to prove me wrong about cutting him from the team. After his shaky start he was very solid

LEts good, this game was all that and a bag of chips

Billups..

Stat..

very close game we needed ESP being on ESPN.. so dudes can stop sleepin on the KNICKS!!!

HUGE WIN

I love the fact that Miami didn't get many 2nd chance opportunities, good communication on defense (eve if its just for one night), and not losing their confidence when down by 15.

Team still has a lot of work to do, but the potential is dumb scary.

Miami is now 14-15 vs teams with a .500 record or better.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Coach Pringles outcoached Coach Spo.

He ran an inbounds play for Bill Walker with the game on the line. 

As little as I think of Spoelstra he wouldnt run a play for Mario Chalmers with LeBron or Wade on the floor.  If it were just Bosh, he would at least think about it.

THE KNICKS ARE BACK

just had to say it again. make sure i'm not dreaming

such a good feeling. we won't go far but it's nice to know we have a chance in the next 4 years

I heart Billups. D'Antoni made some mistakes, but listening to Billups and Melo. That's the best decision he made.

The got me sick after that Cavs loss....but they more than made up for it by beating the Heat.

Starting off the week right....LEGO

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not going to say we're back and %!*@ after losing to the Cavs, but good win.  Like the effort on D, just need to bring that consistently.

I seriously think ya'll can take MIA in 7.

You guys have a big man, a prolific scorer, and a general that can control the game.

MIA has a soft big, and two players who are the same and can't finish the game. They have a better bench, but I still see ya'll doing well

Yea, it looked like we didn't get up for the Cavs like we did for the Heat. Seems to be the story of my life as a Knicks fan. Funny how that traid follows us every year, regardless of player personnel.

Like I said Melo always gives Bron the business, this time it was on Defense

I can't believe they beat them shooting under 40%

Good Win can't wait for the ball movement to come

I hope I don't have to see Carter again

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I seriously think ya'll can take MIA in 7.

You guys have a big man, a prolific scorer, and a general that can control the game.

MIA has a soft big, and two players who are the same and can't finish the game. They have a better bench, but I still see ya'll doing well

Wouldn't shock me since they can't even beat winning teams consistently.

IT'S A GREAT NIGHT IN NEW YORK CITY! (c) Spike Lee

And to add to the bandwagon: follow me, fellow Knicks fans!

@brianspeaksnow

Shoutout to Anthony Carter.

I still hate him for that over the backboard BS like 10 years ago.

But he played pretty well in spots tnite

1. I called it on Twitter that Melo had Bron's # since their rookie year and cats wanted to argue with me. Melo can guard Bron straight up. Not to mention, Lebron is the antithesis of being a clutch player. Good defensive play by Amare, but the team defense was terrible all game.

2. Good for the Knicks in getting Billups. He has poise, a championship pedigree and cajones to hit big shots. And some of you thought he was over the hill.

3. That was a horrible inbounds play and of all the Knicks on the court I dont see why Walker shouldve gotten the ball.

4. Anthony Carter should never shoot and what's up with Brewer not getting tick? I feel like he coulda took a look at Bron

Good for the boys, after that loss in Cleveland I wasnt sure how they'd mentally respond. Melo is a straight killer though and you cant teach that.

Back
Top Bottom