**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Damn I'm really pissed Roster player #7 for making me not $*%$ with Melo anymore
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
That's damn right. Melo don't need you being a fan of his. NYK all day

roll.gif
Word that's how we treating these "Bullies" slap em around like cheap prostitutes.

EDIT -
laugh.gif
@ asking ya boys to ps a pic for you. Worry about your team signing fat boy Eddy Curry instead.

Damn pr0ph that was posted like 5 times already.
laugh.gif

No Earl Barron ?
30t6p3b.gif

I hope we don't miss out on available bigs.
ohwell.gif

the knicks gotta have something up their sleeves, we wont last in the playoffs with injury prone turiaf as our only C

Not if we sign Murph and Pryz

Donnie did say he was looking at the D league and overseas but I don't understand what's taking so long. We should've already cut 3 players. If us being interested in Barron is just a rumor and he's not a top candidate Donnie better sign a real good surprise.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Donnie better sign a real good surprise.

Yes. Please.

The Johnathon Bender signing was a surprise, but it was mildly pleasant at times.

I'm starting to like the Sean Williams idea more and more.

get Murphy, he can spread out the floor, keeping other bigs ( Dwight, Bynum etc.. ) out the lane cause of his 3pt threat

EDIT -
laugh.gif
@ asking ya boys to ps a pic for you. Worry about your team signing fat boy Eddy Curry instead.

You extra thirsty for something that was for my bbm group
laugh.gif

I understand though, a little anxious about tonight. I get it.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't be surprised with a Knicks win today. Melo all ways give Bron the business

Nuggets really screwed us by taking all our size

I think they just need a rebounder that contest shots in the middle who is at least a threat to put the ball in the basket

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

I wouldn't be surprised with a Knicks win today. Melo all ways give Bron the business

Nuggets really screwed us by taking all our size

I think they just need a rebounder that contest shots in the middle who is at least a threat to put the ball in the basket

You don't say.
laugh.gif

alanhahn D'Antoni makes lineup change for vs MIA: Shawne Williams will start at PF, Amar'e at C. Plan is to spread the floor. #fb
I hope it's more then just a line-up shake-up. I want to see the rotation get shook up.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

alanhahn D'Antoni makes lineup change for vs MIA: Shawne Williams will start at PF, Amar'e at C. Plan is to spread the floor. #fb
I hope it's more then just a line-up shake-up. I want to see the rotation get shook up.

I hope this dude activates Corey Brewer.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Shawne Williams being our starting PF. It's sad enough Mike makes him guards Cs at times.

I hope Donnie's not calling it a season and is gonna walk.
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

EDIT -
laugh.gif
You extra thirsty for something that was for my bbm group
laugh.gif

I understand though, a little anxious about tonight. I get it.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Sure

Back
Top Bottom