**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

sick.gif
that dunk by blake they just showed on espn

I'm mad the Nuggets were so hung up on Mozgod being included and they haven't even gotten him into the game yet. Goddamn proletarians.

Every time I play those Melo ads I get chills. It has to be the song because I'm definitely not rooting the for the Knicks. Bad Boy baby, eh-eh eh-eh.
30t6p3b.gif

this will be allen iverson-melo part 2. your two best defenders can't defend, can't play make, and iso players. exciting, fun reg season team. but lose in the playoffs in the 2nd round.

well and d'antoni doesn't preach defense so ...

I said it before and I will say it again ... in the promo where she says ".....and my kingdom awaits, and they will forgive my mistakes....." And they show the Garden...... Still crazy to watch.
And obviously the mistakes we should forgive could be referring to the fight a few years back.

That Miami Heat promo is so dope to me. It got that Law & Order sound effect but it reminds me of LOST for some reason.

I bet if we had cp3, melo, & stat WITH a defensive C we would still manage to lose to teams like detroit, nets or cavs... I guess the players don't care when they play lower card teams like cavs until late in the game when they start to blow the lead...by then its too late imo

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I was out last night and I just found out what happened 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

typical knicks lol

^ this, I had my Uncle blowing my phone up at 1:00am. This shh ruined my damn night, I was ready to just go home and sleep after that BS 
mad.gif

Gallo had been driving a lot more consistently and dude can definitely ball. If his 3 point shot was on last night, then watch out! No coincidence that our ex players all of a sudden look like defensive studs once Dantoni gets out of their ear.

This team has guys that play defense and you can see it for stretches, but I don't see it every time down the floor and the communication isn't always there......if a team gets 18 offensive rebounds they are going to score 100+ (I don't care what team you are).
You can't expect instant results, we had problems scoring for the entire game until Billups got hot and we were always within single digits, Yes its the Cavs but they are still an NBA team, and teams are going to play 100% vs the Knicks whether or not they show up.

There are going to be losses like this over the next few weeks, this whole team is different.

Back
Top Bottom