**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

cavs played well man

jamison took it to amar'e tonight

give them credit

Thanks fam. You guys are straight believe me, no team will come off a trade and win 10 in a row. It just doesn't work that way. 

Wait til you guys are 5 games in, you'll gel and the team will produce. When the Cavs and Knicks play, it's always fun to watch though.

Ay, You still got Melo at the end of the day. We go home and watch Jamison....
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

They gave no effort to rebound. Hickson dominated stat and was the difference on the boards. Let's face it were not winning any playoff games with antoni
this..

too quick to jump to conclusions... we have no big man.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

cavs played well man

jamison took it to amar'e tonight

give them credit

Thanks fam. You guys are straight believe me, no team will come off a trade and win 10 in a row. It just doesn't work that way. 

Wait til you guys are 5 games in, you'll gel and the team will produce. When the Cavs and Knicks play, it's always fun to watch though.

Ay, You still got Melo at the end of the day. We go home and watch Jamison....
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Least y'all get to watch B-Diddy eat himself out of the league (word to CP).

Knicks aren't going to be in the playoffs is comical.

They need time yes but that excuse can only go so far. You can't allow to be killed on the boards by a front court of Jamison and Hickson. Can't let Anthony Parker get to rim at will like that. Gotta box out better.

im not even mad we lost... its not even who we lost to but how we lost... when you get outrebounded by 20 then you deserve to lose 

My last comment of the night because I'm pissed....

Barron and Jefferies please hurry and bring your services to the Knicks.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Knicks aren't going to be in the playoffs is comical.

They need time yes but that excuse can only go so far. You can't allow to be killed on the boards by a front court of Jamison and Hickson. Can't let Anthony Parker get to rim at will like that. Gotta box out better.
I think he might've been talking about the Cavs, but nonetheless, get one more dude to join that fantasy league.

You really want to pull your hair out watching this team play defense and rebound.  The Cavs average like 95 points per and they light it up for 115? 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

And
roll.gif
 at the people who thought the George Karl comments would inspire Melo to step up his defensive game. 

Oh well, on to the next one.  Sunday should be fun. 

Originally Posted by you go boy

when you get outrebounded by 20 then you deserve to lose 
this^
2-3 times, they were getting off. boards off of a FT....
tired.gif

any good/decent rebounders we can pick up in the offseason?
man i miss dlee
laugh.gif

Ugh, hate watching the game with knick haters, everybody wanna talk %%#! as soon as we lose.

Can't wait for Sunday, I pray to god we take that , I'm gon be the most annoying dude ever
at work
laugh.gif

What got me the most was the balls that bounced off the front of the rim going straight to the floor. Missing out on those rebounds were the worse. One time it bumped off the front of the rim all the way to the top of the key and took two bounces where then a Cav player picked it up
30t6p3b.gif

They played good. I give props to Hickson and Sessions/Gibson dropping 3s but this was sickening. Melo's damn right elbow
indifferent.gif

I aint even trying to hear D'ANtoni talk about shots didn't fall for us in a close game.

Gotta get those boards fellas! Luckily, the heat haven't been rebounding that well lately. Should be a good game sunday

Cavs beat the Celtics opening night, beat us (Lakers) a couple weeks ago, and now the re-vamped Knicks?

What the hell?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SneakerFr: You need to change your sig, please. We don't allow pics in sigs. Thanks.

ughh I know this has been said a billion times already, but we need Defense and Rebounds. Frustrating to watch.

how is gallinari taking it to the hole with denver and yet when he was with the knicks dude was playing the background
dantoni?
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom