**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Life this cannot be
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Cavs beat the Celtics opening night, beat us (Lakers) a couple weeks ago, and now the re-vamped Knicks?

What the hell?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SneakerFr: You need to change your sig, please. We don't allow pics in sigs. Thanks.
don't forget the mighty clippers too
laugh.gif

?

Gallo was putting the ball on the floor a lot more often. After his injury he was more aggressive and assertive.

I honestly think other fans of other teams LOVE to see the Knicks lose..

Like if i see a lakers/heat/chicago or watever game and they either win or lose.. i don't care one bit

But once we lose a game.. you see dudes come post "
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"

It's once game homie.. we traded alot of players, we'll be ok

Damn guys, how the Knicks lose to the Cavs tho? smh Its still good tho, its gonna take a few games for guys to mix in with Melo and Billups.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Like if i see a lakers/heat/chicago or watever game and they either win or lose.. i don't care one bit

laugh.gif
roll.gif
"

Don't worry,the laughs get posted in the thread of every team that loses to the cavs not just the knicks 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
"

the laker thread was bombarded with funny stuff when they lost to the cavs last week and it was justified.   if your team loses to cleveland  i don't care what team it is, their offically the butt of everyones joke for that day.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Damn guys, how the Knicks lose to the Cavs tho? smh Its still good tho, its gonna take a few games for guys to mix in with Melo and Billups.
i remember last season i went in the Warriors thread... and some of yall were tryna get more pages than the knicks thread...
laugh.gif

right now we're at  844, ya'll have 268

25z2qhf.jpg

Not like i care tho

i remember last season i went in the Warriors thread... and some of yall were tryna get more pages than the knicks thread...
laugh.gif

right now we're at  844, ya'll have 268

Not like i care tho

you guys have more to talk about
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

And a lot of us warrior fans got really busy schedules and dont post as often + there being more Knick fans than warrior fans on here

STAT, Melo, and Billups played great. Especially Amar'e and Chauncey in the 4th. Melo's right elbow messed him up for the rest of the game.

Gallo isn't doing anything new or different.

When he does this 10 games in a row, then you take notice.

UGHHHHHHHHHHH. No type of defense or rebounding from this squad. Just turrible. Need Barron and Jeffries ASAP.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Gallo isn't doing anything new or different.

When he does this 10 games in a row, then you take notice.

sad but true
laugh.gif
but i hope gallo and will do well for the nuggs im rootin for them
pimp.gif
and where is felton
nerd.gif
o ok i see him guess he don't play as much as they do

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Happy for Gallo and Will, but I don't see my man Ray lasting long in a Nuggets uni.
Felton + Lawson for CP3 ? LOL

But Gallo likes driving more than we thought.. I ehard that's how he was overseas... didn't really believe it tho.

Back
Top Bottom