Ah, the bandwagon.

I hate you all.
grin.gif

fraij, you want no parts of this

being a knicks fan is harmful to your health

%#%* is just not worth it with our owner

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
Jermaine O'Neal? Come on bro, we can do better than that. You give Boston another solid perimeter defender for a dude who can't walk?

Lol idk Corey Brewer, i just know he was playing good beginning of this season. Beside that IDK his worth.

Look at Clipper offering that pick to Denver for Gallo..               

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Ah, the bandwagon.

I hate you all.
grin.gif

tired.gif

No love for fellow NYer.  Yall are disappoint.
just take your SB victory and let that marinate. Deron-a-thon will commence in a week. Unless you like the punishment, weirdo, I'd fall back.

but if you still want in, welcome aboard.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
Jermaine O'Neal? Come on bro, we can do better than that. You give Boston another solid perimeter defender for a dude who can't walk?

Lol idk Corey Brewer, i just know he was playing good beginning of this season. Beside that IDK his worth.

Look at Clipper offering that pick to Denver for Gallo..               

laugh.gif
 just trust you don't want JO on this team nor do you want to give Boston a piece like Brewer.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Ah, the bandwagon.

I hate you all.
grin.gif

tired.gif

just take your SB victory and let that marinate. Deron-a-thon will commence in a week. Unless you like the punishment, weirdo, I'd fall back.

At least someone is receptive.  I always thought having MSG was a free pass to fanhood.
laugh.gif

But yea Green Bay has always been my one and only favorite team. (Even that story has roots in NYC...)  I definitely cant do baseball but ive been waiting for a reason to get back into NBA beyond being a casual fan of the game.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Ah, the bandwagon.

I hate you all.
grin.gif

tired.gif

At least someone is receptive.  I always thought having MSG was a free pass to fanhood.
laugh.gif

But yea Green Bay has always been my one and only favorite team. (Even that story has roots in NYC...)  I definitely cant do baseball but ive been waiting for a reason to get back into NBA beyond being a casual fan of the game.

Well Lebron Wade, Bosh are in Miami. I heard Boston and Lakers are good too. You should ask Cake about Chicago, he knows alot.. he waits in the hotel lobby for Rose

Well Lebron Wade, Bosh are in Miami. I heard Boston and Lakers are good too. You should ask Cake about Chicago, he knows alot.. he waits in the hotel lobby for Rose

If I really was a bandwagon fan wouldn't I have declared myself a Heat fan last August or been a Lakers fan for the last 10 years?

I'm an NYer... I don't like Boston teams...

Spent the first 6 years of my life in South Florida... Never liked the Heat.

Ahh well.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Ah, the bandwagon.

I hate you all.
grin.gif

tired.gif

You're a New Yorker with no sign of NY pride. I'm disappoint.

??? Actually I forgot to mention that I've been a Sabres fan since I moved to NY when I was young... You can check that out in the NHL thread.
smile.gif

Been talking about Siena college basketball for the last 5 years on here... Hell, Eddie Ubilis impregnated a girl I used to hang with in HS with twins.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ah, the bandwagon.

I hate you all.
grin.gif

tired.gif

You're a New Yorker with no sign of NY pride. I'm disappoint.

??? Actually I forgot to mention that I've been a Sabres fan since I moved to NY when I was young... You can check that out in the NHL thread.
smile.gif

Been talking about Siena college basketball for the last 5 years on here... Hell, Eddie Ubilis impregnated a girl I used to hang with in HS with twins.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was talking about your avy and sig.

If I'm going on a job interview I dress properly.
wink.gif

Vince Lombardi was born in Brooklyn, Coached at West Point, and was great friends with Wellington Mara and was the OC for the NY Giants. And I was raised by a NYer who was raised a Packers fan after his father was awed by Lombardi leading his entire team into St. Patricks for church 50+ years ago
wink.gif

I got plenty of NY pride my friend.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Any word on when the NBA store will get their shipment of Melo jerseys?

If you're talking about NBA Store in NYC, it's closed..NBA Store online should have them by the weekend at the latest

Thank goodness you guys told me to wait until after the trade deadline to purchase a Gallo jersey.
laugh.gif

You will be missed
frown.gif

Vince Lombardi was born in Brooklyn, Coached at West Point, and was great friends with Wellington Mara and was the OC for the NY Giants. And I was raised by a NYer who was raised a Packers fan after his father was awed by Lombardi leading his entire team into St. Patricks for church 50+ years ago
wink.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif

I messing with you boss. I just see the avy and sig with NOTHING N.Y. so it doesn't look like a typical New Yorkers post. I would have assumed you were from Green Bay obviously.

At the end of the day, I'm not on the "official" Knick fan list they have in the OP's 1st post, but I know I've been a fan forever and been reppin the Knicks on here ever since joining, so if you want to be a fan, just act as if and accordingly.
glasses.gif

wink.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif

I messing with you boss. I just see the avy and sig with NOTHING N.Y. so it doesn't look like a typical New Yorkers post. I would have assumed you were from Green Bay obviously.

At the end of the day, I'm not on the "official" Knick fan list they have in the OP's 1st post, but I know I've been a fan forever and been reppin the Knicks on here ever since joining, so if you want to be a fan, just act as if and accordingly.
glasses.gif

::cough cough::
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom