**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Al3xis

that's not anywhere else..Berman wrote an article today saying Walsh went home to Indiana for the All Star break and that MIGHT be a sign.

there's nothing out there yet in regards to Donnie one way or another.

again with the threa
d titles..
laugh.gif
. going to scare some people.
I'm saying...
laugh.gif

Proph keeps this up and he might not be re-elected to make next year's season thread... or perhaps a lockout thread instead
laugh.gif

isiah comes back, i'm going into hibernation unless we make the finals. just not worth being a fan of this team at that point

why does it seem theirs ALWAYS bulls fan lurking our thread? Why? Is the bulls thread not fun enough for y'all?

When they're talking about relevant topics or jabbing back and forth that's Kool & the Gang to me... it's when they're talking out their $+% or hating just to hate that's when it's met with a little more hostility
laugh.gif

Regardless of all the crap bein thrown around, congrats on getting Stat and Melo and having the Garden be event worthy full time again.  Still work to be done, like maybe putting a hit out on Isiah or something, but good start to something so far. 

cant say I blame him... Ive never seen a team rape themselves that badly for a player they were gettin in the summer regardless... FOH with that felton and chandler are trash talk too... essential role

players if u guys wanna contend, Walsh knew it too... least yall kept Landry but damn Melo punked yall
laugh.gif

Clips would be my second fav team if Chandler or Gallo gets traded there. W/ Davis being my old fav PG.. but thats passed to Deron now..

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Gallinari Likely To Be Flipped; Nets, Raptors, Clippers, Cavs Could Be Interested[/h3]
Feb 22, 2011 03:28 AM EST

Gallinari_Danilo_nyk_090304.jpg

The Nuggets are not expected to retain Danilo Gallinari, according to sources that spoke with Ric Bucher.

The Nets, Clippers, Cavaliers and Raptors are all expected to express interest in Gallinari.

Gallinari was the sixth overall pick of the 2008 NBA Draft.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Regardless of all the crap bein thrown around, congrats on getting Stat and Melo and having the Garden be event worthy full time again.  Still work to be done, like maybe putting a hit out on Isiah or something, but good start to something so far. 

To Gallo being traded again, I definitely would prefer to see him in LA. Good fit, I would actually watch that team play compared to if he went to Cleveland or Toronto, and I would be legitimately angry if he went to New Jersey.

Maybe Brewer for Nazr Mohammed, Pryzbilla, Ben Wallace ?

Boston looking for a backup since Daniels went out.. Brewer for Jermaine O'Neal ?

Jermaine / Mohammed / Pryzbilla / Ben Wallace
Amare
Melo
Fields
Billups

ohwell.gif
?

QUESTION: Is a New Yorker of 18 years whos never followed any one NBA team at any point allowed to jump this bandwagon? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

QUESTION: Is a New Yorker of 18 years whos never followed any one NBA team at any point allowed to jump this bandwagon? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

denied_1.png

laugh.gif
Jermaine O'Neal? Come on bro, we can do better than that. You give Boston another solid perimeter defender for a dude who can't walk?

Back
Top Bottom