**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Y'all Don't Really Want These Problems.

make it short & sweet CAKE :smokein
Originally Posted by Big J 33

Thanks for making me officially not !#%$ with one of my favorite players anymore.

He's officially Dead To Me Now.
6762505eb0c36d95528b86fbad247f2aee5f534.gif

THIS
30t6p3b.gif
melo in orange & blue = lbj to me now

Those of you asking to play to play us in the playoffs I'm not really sure if you guys understand how you beat us
laugh.gif

1st game: Gallo & Ray 4 3's a piece hit a combined 16 (5 from Douglass of the bench) and y'all won by 8
2nd game: Gallo & Ray 3 & 2 3's but hit a combined 12 (add in the fact that we didn't score for damn near 8 1/2 minutes) and y'all won by 8

So what I'm saying is that both games we played pretty poorly, nothing like what we've been playing in Jan & Feb all while missing key elements either offensively or defensively in each game.

So while y'all will obviously improve, y'all had the blueprint for beating us but thats changed and like I stated ... y'all say y'all do... But Y'all Don't Really Want These Problems.
they really don't

given the alternative of Boston or Miami..we absolutely would prefer playing your 2nd tier team.

if the bulls beat the knicks that's what they were supposed to do. knicks are a work in progress and have no time for chemistry.

if the knicks win, it's an upset and the bulls will be clowned hard

be afraid. we have nothing to lose

Those of you asking to play to play us in the playoffs I'm not really sure if you guys understand how you beat us
laugh.gif

1st game: Gallo & Ray 4 3's a piece hit a combined 16 (5 from Douglass of the bench) and y'all won by 8
2nd game: Gallo & Ray 3 & 2 3's but hit a combined 12 (add in the fact that we didn't score for damn near 8 1/2 minutes) and y'all won by 8

So what I'm saying is that both games we played pretty poorly, nothing like what we've been playing in Jan & Feb all while missing key elements either offensively or defensively in each game.

So while y'all will obviously improve, y'all had the blueprint for beating us but thats changed and like I stated ... y'all say y'all do... But Y'all Don't Really Want These Problems.

who's guarding melo now?
ya'll not going to double amare anymore. and that last fourth quarter we actually played defense for once
pimp.gif

and let's not forget your mvp was salty

0021000433_chi_nyk_recap.nba.576x324.jpg

you dont want no problemsss
pimp.gif

This should be what the jersey looks like....
prod

Me, I'll be getting a Landy jersey when the I have the funds.

Regardless of whatever excuse Bulls fans pull to explain the 2 losses this season, it doesn't change the fact that we are 2-0 against them. Personally, I think a 5 game series between the two would be great & can go either way.

But lettuce be cereal here, ya'll not untouchable.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Regardless of whatever excuse Bulls fans pull to explain the 2 losses this season, it doesn't change the fact that we are 2-0 against them. Personally, I think a 5 game series between the two would be great & can go either way.

But let's be cereal here, ya'll not untouchable.

no one said were untouchable we just said you gave up your shooters that were killing us in game 1 & 2 it JUST MELO & STAT now.... a series would be nice but the result would be the same..... NYK L.

Originally Posted by DubA169

chris sheriden just said we he believes got a trade exception for curry's contract.

can anyone confirm?
Pretty sure the Knicks did, but they have to use that trade exception to take in the Nugget players since they make much more than the Knick players going out.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

just saw on NY1 that walsh is expected to leave the knicks
frown.gif

That is a horrible blow to the knicks franchise considering this guy took the team from frank williams, othella harrington, nate rob etc, to Melo and Amare in the matter of a few years
grin.gif

As much as i Love NY city James Dolan is why i could never call myself a knicks fan.. Even with them currently holding two of my favorite players in the league. This guy is a @@@%*$# idiot and always finds a way to screw up

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

laugh.gif

who's guarding melo now?
ya'll not going to double amare anymore. and that last fourth quarter we actually played defense for once
pimp.gif

and let's not forget your mvp was salty

Luol's going to continue to guard dued and make him work for everything he gets like he does every game... If you actually saw the 2 games we played Denver then you would know that dude only got off 1 out of the 8 quarters he played us. But he's going to get his like he does but he's going to work for it bro
laugh.gif

As far as not doubling Amare
laugh.gif
this move makes it even easier to double the both of them... Who are they kicking it out to again??? Oh Yea Shawn Williams the boy who passed up a game winning 3 after hitting 3 from that same spot earlier
laugh.gif

So yea will improbe, y'all got a more consistent scorer, a walking 30... but y'all the lost crucial elements y'all used to beat us.  So we're not afraid of y'all AT ALL.
grin.gif

that's not anywhere else..Berman wrote an article today saying Walsh went home to Indiana for the All Star break and that MIGHT be a sign.

there's nothing out there yet in regards to Donnie one way or another.

again with the thread titles..
laugh.gif
. going to scare some people.

Back
Top Bottom