**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@jersey city

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Thanks for making me officially not !#%$ with one of my favorite players anymore.

He's officially Dead To Me Now.

I was a fan of that one Florida team that won a couple chips. And then our pick was used to get the center from it onto your team.
Right back at you, homie. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

the picks are the things that piss me off the most. is it easy to buy second round picks? trade still feels bittersweet to me. i guess we had to do it. i don't think we are going for a big 3. don't see chris taking a pay cut

fields was always the most important player to keep. so i'm happy about that. i'm pissed we lost mozgov, seems unnecessary. height is so hard to find.

i want the bulls in the playoffs
be careful what you ask for buddy

The trade should feel bittersweet. Yall gave up a lot of talent for really 1.5 players. Everyone besides Melo and Chauncey are just fluff. I still believe yall shoulda just waited til the summer. The guy made it clear where he wanted to be.Coulda got him afterthe new CBA went into place and paid him less. Gallo and Chandler were good fits for the offense.

All that being said, I'm looking forward to a Bulls/Knicks rivalry again....with the same results ofcourse!

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

I've been seeing alot of hate too.

Someone said Amare and melo don't complement each other well. But when someone says something like that I know they do not watch the knicks. Amare would get double or triple teamed in the post all the time. You can't tell me melo won't stop that now. No one can tell me that.

Not sure if you were listening to Boomer & Carton, but Peter Vescey did say that the trade is not going to end up being a big thing, he referenced someone from LeBron's camp saying that Amar'e is selfish and that there will be problems because of it.  He went on to say LeBron is about winning and essentially Amar'e is about himself.
indifferent.gif

Don't think that could be any further from the truth.  Amar'e HATES losing. 

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by DubA169

the picks are the things that piss me off the most. is it easy to buy second round picks? trade still feels bittersweet to me. i guess we had to do it. i don't think we are going for a big 3. don't see chris taking a pay cut

fields was always the most important player to keep. so i'm happy about that. i'm pissed we lost mozgov, seems unnecessary. height is so hard to find.

i want the bulls in the playoffs
be careful what you ask for buddy

The trade should feel bittersweet. Yall gave up a lot of talent for really 1.5 players. Everyone besides Melo and Chauncey are just fluff. I still believe yall shoulda just waited til the summer. The guy made it clear where he wanted to be.Coulda got him afterthe new CBA went into place and paid him less. Gallo and Chandler were good fits for the offense.

All that being said, I'm looking forward to a Bulls/Knicks rivalry again....with the same results ofcourse!

Melo would have taken the money, I think that's clear through the rumors/negotiations. Chandler wouldn't be re-signed and would have to be renounced if we signed Melo. So it's basically Gallinari and Mozgov for Melo. Gallo would be out of position and come off the bench with Melo here, and Moz still has a long way to go. So we lost Gallo (which I'm disappointed about, my favorite player), but with Melo here he wouldn't get enough playing time and be forced to play out of position, and we lost Moz. 

Ant, it's clear melo was going to sign in jersey or denver. he was taking that money. that's why things played out like it did

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by CoolDee

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Shoutout to the 6 boroughs it's about to get real ignorant in here
^ 6 boroughs???

Anyway I'm happy my favorite player is in my favorite team colors now...definitely gotta go to a game soon
Yes. Jersey is gettin love too. Cmon son Jersey City b
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
33n7mnk.jpg
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If so....F**K NJ as a whole. Are you kidding me? It's a dump and a joke, 6th borough F out of here son
[/font]

werd
laugh.gif
jersey

Those of you asking to play to play us in the playoffs I'm not really sure if you guys understand how you beat us
laugh.gif

1st game: Gallo & Ray 4 3's a piece hit a combined 16 (5 from Douglass of the bench) and y'all won by 8
2nd game: Gallo & Ray 3 & 2 3's but hit a combined 12 (add in the fact that we didn't score for damn near 8 1/2 minutes) and y'all won by 8

So what I'm saying is that both games we played pretty poorly, nothing like what we've been playing in Jan & Feb all while missing key elements either offensively or defensively in each game.

So while y'all will obviously improve, y'all had the blueprint for beating us but thats changed and like I stated ... y'all say y'all do... But Y'all Don't Really Want These Problems.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Those of you asking to play to play us in the playoffs I'm not really sure if you guys understand how you beat us
laugh.gif

1st game: Gallo & Ray 4 3's a piece hit a combined 16 (5 from Douglass of the bench) and y'all won by 8
2nd game: Gallo & Ray 3 & 2 3's but hit a combined 12 (add in the fact that we didn't score for damn near 8 1/2 minutes) and y'all won by 8

So what I'm saying is that both games we played pretty poorly, nothing like what we've been playing in Jan & Feb all while missing key elements either offensively or defensively in each game.

So while y'all will obviously improve, y'all had the blueprint for beating us but thats changed and like I stated ... y'all say y'all do... But Y'all Don't Really Want These Problems.

I don't care. I want to play ya'll, with your full roster.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

I've been seeing alot of hate too.

Someone said Amare and melo don't complement each other well. But when someone says something like that I know they do not watch the knicks. Amare would get double or triple teamed in the post all the time. You can't tell me melo won't stop that now. No one can tell me that.

Not sure if you were listening to Boomer & Carton, but Peter Vescey did say that the trade is not going to end up being a big thing, he referenced someone from LeBron's camp saying that Amar'e is selfish and that there will be problems because of it.  He went on to say LeBron is about winning and essentially Amar'e is about himself.
indifferent.gif

Don't think that could be any further from the truth.  Amar'e HATES losing. 

roll.gif
i dont know how anyone can say that when amare has been pushing to get melo. some of these "experts" will say anything.

i think we can beat the bulls in a 7 game series. as long that we don't get orlando, heat, or c's we good.

chris sheriden just said we he believes got a trade exception for curry's contract.

can anyone confirm?

How likely is it all these players pass their physicals before Wed. night?

What if Wilson/Gallo tries to fail theirs on purpose
laugh.gif
does that mess up the whole trade?

Back
Top Bottom