**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

the knicks will probably get a power forward or center or both through trades before the deadline or in the summer that expire in 2012... i highly doubt the knicks will sign anyone this summer unless its a 1 year contract... they trying to have flexibility for 2012 really... i would keep brewer instead of trading him unless we can get a power forward or center and sign earl... we do need a backup point though

^^

PG: Billups, Douglas, A. Carter

we should package a deal for Dalembert or Pryzbilla ( Kaman would make us miss out on 2012 FA's)

Then sign Barron

Originally Posted by you go boy

the knicks will probably get a power forward or center or both through trades before the deadline or in the summer that expire in 2012... i highly doubt the knicks will sign anyone this summer unless its a 1 year contract... they trying to have flexibility for 2012 really... i would keep brewer instead of trading him unless we can get a power forward or center and sign earl... we do need a backup point though

I think Toney Douglas is going to look A LOT better playing behind Billups.
nerd.gif

edit - Damn. That's crazy saying we got Billups. I'm feeling like that was a MAJOR upgrade. If it wasn't obvious already...

Let's just sit and enjoy this for a second and take a break from critiquing..The New York Knicks...Currently have...Amar'e Stoudemire...AND..Carmelo Anthony..Let that sink in for a minute

At this time a year ago, our best player was David Lee, second best player was Wilson Chandler/Gallo (depends on your opinion)...Currently, our 2nd best player (arguably) is one of the best Forwards in the league and an All Star Starter for the East, and our best player is Carmelo mother +**@%%* Anthony

This team once had Chis Duhon...Shannon Anderson...Howard Eisley..Jerome James..Keith Van Horn..Vin Baker(wayyyyyyy past his prime)..Steve Francis (wayyy past his prime as well)..Penny Hardaway (see previous 2 parentheses) and the list just goes on..And we currently have the starting forward on the 2011 Eastern Conference All Stars and the starting forward on the 2011 Western Conference All Stars.

Wow.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Let's just sit and enjoy this for a second and take a break from critiquing..The New York Knicks...Currently have...Amar'e Stoudemire...AND..Carmelo Anthony..Let that sink in for a minute

At this time a year ago, our best player was David Lee, second best player was Wilson Chandler/Gallo (depends on your opinion)...Currently, our 2nd best player (arguably) is one of the best Forwards in the league and an All Star Starter for the East, and our best player is Carmelo mother +**@%%* Anthony

This team once had Chis Duhon...Shannon Anderson...Howard Eisley..Jerome James..Keith Van Horn..Vin Baker(wayyyyyyy past his prime)..Steve Francis (wayyy past his prime as well)..Penny Hardaway (see previous 2 parentheses) and the list just goes on..And we currently have the starting forward on the 2011 Eastern Conference All Stars and the starting forward on the 2011 Western Conference All Stars.

Wow.
Great post! I haven't even checked the other responses but I feel the same way.

We overpaid for Melo for sure but it was a trade we had to make and I am so proud of where this franchise has come from and how bright the future is.  Knicks fans should truly enjoy this moment in which we have two legit All-Stars on our squad both in their prime!!  

pimp.gif

Thank you Donnie , you will forever be known as the man who changed the whole culture of the New York Knicks. Great job Donnie you will forever be appreciated.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

pimp.gif

Thank you Donnie , you will forever be known as the man who changed the whole culture of the New York Knicks. Great job Donnie you will forever be appreciated.

what if ur really thanking this man ?

Spoiler [+]
ISIAH-THOMAS-BLOG.jpg

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

good looks gabe
pimp.gif
word is we might try to flip brewer, buike, and a pick we supposedly got from minny for chris kaman
Come on.. stop messin wit me like that..

that would be great
Shiiiit I'll take Kaman at the 5 any day if hes healthy.
Wouldn't mind Dalembert for a lesser package either. I think both of their contracts are hefty though 

guess u aint see kaman play this year. dude looked horrible jackin terrible shots up tryna get his stats. i can only imagine what hed be like with two superstars on his team.

donnie is coming back... i dont care what anybody says and don't believe the hype that these sources are saying... man i cant wait until Wednesday melos first game 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

pimp.gif

what if ur really thanking this man ?

Spoiler [+]
ISIAH-THOMAS-BLOG.jpg

sick.gif

goodnight guys
laugh.gif

It's great to see two legitimate superstars in New York, plus a proven vet like Billups there to guide them. I'm not a Knick fan but I've been waiting to see this for a while.

The Knicks have the potential to be very dangerous this year, but they need to fix their problems in the frontcourt first and that might be a tough task. They have few assets to trade away, little time to do it before the deadline, and not many prospects on the unsigned/bought-out vets front.

I think the smartest thing to do would be to use Brewer in a trade for a center and hope Azubuike can come back at full force soon.
Signing Barron would be good for the bench and depth but they still need to target a starting-quality center that can rebound and play defense. Turiaf is just too small right now.

We aint playin son We back in this isht b Shoutout to the 6 boroughs it's about to get real ignorant in here b We not sleepin no more b WORD we bout to murk the Heat dun son. #nobodyASexcitedASi

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Shoutout to the 6 boroughs it's about to get real ignorant in here
^ 6 boroughs???

Anyway I'm happy my favorite player is in my favorite team colors now...definitely gotta go to a game soon
Yes. Jersey is gettin love too. Cmon son Jersey City b

Originally Posted by CoolDee

^ 6 boroughs???

Anyway I'm happy my favorite player is in my favorite team colors now...definitely gotta go to a game soon

Im from California and I of all people am appalled at this statement

anyway its good to see the resurgence of the Knicks
pimp.gif

Its still the Kings over everything though(unless they move then Im on the Knicks bandwagon if theres room
wink.gif
)

^ 6 boroughs???

Jersey City... 
indifferent.gif
   The hell????
Thought you were talking about Long Island or something...

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

^ 6 boroughs???

Jersey City... 
indifferent.gif
   The hell????
Thought you were talking about Long Island or something...

What is happening?

Back
Top Bottom