**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I agree. It's best that we have Chandler come off the bench for this game...plus he's the one player that would be the most accepting of that role. This could also force Gallo to step it up....he now gets a chance to produce. Turiaf gives us size in the frontcourt...The bench now has even more firepower to turn too, so there's no drop off.

Maybe with him off the bench, he can be the focal point offensively rather than Douglas jacking up contested 3's, or Walker and Williams struggling to create their own shot... Chandler might be able to take control of the 2nd unit.

Like I said, we've been losing and not only that, but playing poorly... this is a change which could result in better play.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DubA169

here's some rumors/info for you. *@## the bulls

So y'all saying I can't come !!*! with y'all ???
grin.gif
not when we lose to the cavs and kings
sick.gif

Going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game tonight. Then Paul Mooney @ Caroline's afterward.
pimp.gif

Knicks better show up, or none of the jokes will be funny.

paul mooney is really funny. never saw him live though.

michael kay says that the knicks made and offer and denver rejected. fields, chandler, curry and a pick that we would get for randolph

%!%! them if they think they will rape us by taking that then throwing a bunch of bad contracts, plus galanari and walker, williams. i wonder who his source is though. walsh wouldn't want that to get out. probably isiah thomas. no for reals

Back
Top Bottom