**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Well, I'm ready to do Gallo + Chandler + AR pick for Melo
laugh.gif
, if that even works. No, not because of this game. However, it did just hit me that both guys would probably suffer tremendously with him on the team. We probably cannot resign Wil regardless, and it is clear that we do need help, albeit not necessarily at the 3, but you jump at the opportunity for a talent such as his.

Felton needs to find his groove again. It feels like the team goes as he does.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Well, I'm ready to do Gallo + Chandler + AR pick for Melo
laugh.gif
, if that even works. No, not because of this game. However, it did just hit me that both guys would probably suffer tremendously with him on the team. We probably cannot resign Wil regardless, and it is clear that we do need help, albeit not necessarily at the 3, but you jump at the opportunity for a talent such as his.

Felton needs to find his groove again. It feels like the team goes as he does.

This is what I've been trying to explain to a lot of people since day one. If we land 'Melo, guys like Will and Gallo will suffer tremendously. Their games will be sacrificed and especially their growth; especially Gallo's.

again, only want to make the playoffs.

definitely wasn't expecting a win tonight. not winning games at home against mediocre teams is the killer. I'm still mad at those, not this one.

At least we don't have to see Amar'e get beasted by Hayes again this year. He still shot pretty well tonight, but how many times must you turn it over?

Originally Posted by youngin33

At least we don't have to see Amar'e get beasted by Hayes again this year. He still shot pretty well tonight, but how many times must you turn it over?

its happens... even a player as dominate and and talented as stat can't do it by himself and that's exactly what he tried to do tonight... the knicks just need better ball movement and penetrate more to the basket and get more free throws... they are starting to get back into their old ways and rely heavy on just jump shots and doing isolations all day

Wrong IMO.

Gallo's game can only get better if he has even less pressure then he already has. Gallo would get way too many open looks with Melo and Stat demanding the double team, and i dont think any coach would want Gallo of all people taking an wide open three.

With Chandler, it'll only give him space to drive into the lane, although he would definitely suffer the most.

laugh.gif
@ Kings of Leon Pyro up in here
30t6p3b.gif
Listened to the whole thing too

I don't know if it's cuz dudes got so many minutes when we were winning the last 2 months but dudes are just flat coming in to games. Shots are not falling.

Gallo's game doesn't suffer with Melo on the team. Dude would probably get a lot of motivation after being put on the bench. Work on his game, find an off the dribble shot, quicker release, perfect that slashing game while avoiding charges, etc.

So I was just watching this guys videos on youtube and I really miss Crawford in a Knick uni (pause). Kinda feel like his talents are being wasted in ATL
laugh.gif
, although he is currently in a better situation.

Losing streaks honestly put a bad feeling in my gut.. its like evey shot attempt I see, I get that feeling that It's gonna be BRICK!
frown.gif

I can see this streak going to 6.

You know with coach, when his teams go on a losing streak hell probably tweak rotation..

Maybe well see Mozgov in more, he's supposedly developing him

I can see this streak going to 6.

You know with coach, when his teams go on a losing streak hell probably tweak rotation..

Maybe well see Mozgov in more, he's supposedly developing him

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

We've lost two games to the bobcats in less than 7 days by less than 5 points

I too feel pain
30t6p3b.gif

This pain runs deep bro, we lost to the Kings. The F'in Kings.

Back
Top Bottom