**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

laugh.gif
many of you couldn't wait until he came back.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Wow, it's looking like Melo is exactly what we need right now (along with a new coach).

We're back to jacking up 3s and bricking them.

This is hard to watch.

Looks like coach made a stop at Sam's Club before the game. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

28rcorm.jpg

what the hell is john barry talking about that the nets are now really in position to get melo? nevermind that the owner said he doesn't want to deal with this anymore.

what drugs is john barry on? someone buy him a kufi

so i haven't been watching the game but after reading the responses, i'm gonna assume that the knicks are not doing well, huh? 

Can't hate Gallo. Homey is taking the initiative. He outright missed a couple close layups but he also didn't get a lot of calls. Officiating had been bad on both sides.

you would think the knicks would come out hungry and try to get the W... but they are back to their old ways during this streak bad defense, bad offense, no ball movement and give the ball to amare and get the hell out the way 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by d3simet

This is pathetic. See you guys next season.

Forget it. I'm still around. The good thing is that NBA League Pass is free until January 23. Hopefully, the Knicks go back to winning that time.

Hey, we were bound to start slumping again eventually. All they need to do is fight through it...the NBA season is one of ups and downs...

We do need help though
nerd.gif

Felton's playing really horribly these past 2 weeks. I have him on my fantasy team and it seems every night he's putting up a 3-15, 5-16 night -_-. I like him alot as a player, but his jumpshot is very shaky, and I don't trust him at all as a long term option if this team wants to be a 'contender'

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Felton's playing really horribly these past 2 weeks. I have him on my fantasy team and it seems every night he's putting up a 3-15, 5-16 night -_-. I like him alot as a player, but his jumpshot is very shaky, and I don't trust him at all as a long term option if this team wants to be a 'contender'
He'll be fine once Melo gets here and he could slide down to being the number 3/4 option and not have to worry as much about scoring.

Back
Top Bottom