**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Whenever we face a team.. it's always Amare vs.. two good to very good big men.

I think it's pretty clear what our team needs are.
We have a great compliment to Amare in Turry... But he is never healthy. I want Camby, badly. Honestly if we can make a deal for Camby and a good backup point instead of Melo, I would be extremely happy. Not saying I wouldn't like Melo, I just feel Camby and a backup point while still retaining two of three in Gallo, Fields, and Chandler would make us a very good match up against any team in the east. We need size to compete with the top teams in both the east and west.

We need to snap this 3 game losing streak.

Now that I think about it is funny that LeBron who everyone was saying doesn't care about competing and wants it the easy way and took the backseat to Wade to be Pippen is telling Melo to go to NY to compete against him. The same Melo that usually defeats him when their teams face each other.

pr0ph, LOL at the sig and avy combo

But the avy of van Gundy trying to hold back Camby is also
roll.gif
worthy

copied and pasted same articles from the rumor thread

Vince Carter, 'Nets A Great Place to Play'

spacer.gif

Posted: 1/18/2011 12:33:00 PM
Source: Ebenezer Samuel of the New York Daily News

Vince Carter says he has little idea what Carmelo Anthony wants in a team, and he knows even less about the new-look Nets these days. But the former New Jersey star knows this much: If 'Melo wants to play in an exhilarating atmosphere, the Nets deserve a shot.

"I don't know what he's looking for," Carter said. "But with this team moving to Brooklyn, the excitement is there. It was just a great place to play."

SHUT YOUR MOUTH
mad.gif

[h1]Carmelo: I'd Never Do It Like LeBron[/h1]Jan 18, 2011 5:17 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Carmelo Anthony isn't sure how things will end in Denver, but says he learned from LeBron James how not to leave a team.

"I would never go about it the way LeBron did it," Anthony told Sports Illustrated Senior Writer Ian Thomsen.

"If he could do it all over again, he wouldn't do it that way -- he would do it a totally different way, I can guarantee you that," Anthony added.

Anthony is seeking an amicable split from the Nuggets, while James announced his free agent decision on live television as part of a well-planned ESPN special.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Dwyane Wade on Carmelo Anthony talk[/h1]

Associated Press

MIAMI -- Dwyane Wade can relate to Carmelo Anthony's melo-drama.

Wade said Tuesday that he hopes Anthony -- his good friend -- has his future with the Denver Nuggets resolved soon. Wade spent most of last season dogged by constant where-are-you-going talk regarding his then-looming free agency, and completely understands what sort of toll that can take on someone.

1987.jpg
I'm sure Melo is more tired of it than anybody. But it's just to the point, as a sports fan, you're just, 'All right, it's just enough.'

proph
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I didnt realize Nash was only 2 rebs away from a triple double the other day, am I still the only one who wants him here in NY
grin.gif

I haven't been in the Carmelo Anthony trade thread once. And every time there's a Melo article posted here, I scroll down asap. Tired of hearing about this, I borderline hate YEEUPP for posting this crap nonstop.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

proph
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I didnt realize Nash was only 2 rebs away from a triple double the other day, am I still the only one who wants him here in NY
grin.gif
As a backup to CP3? Sure.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

proph
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking about that the entire game though...and I'd have to say yes. But thats not a necessity like Melo and Camby are.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I haven't been in the Carmelo Anthony trade thread once. And every time there's a Melo article posted here, I scroll down asap. Tired of hearing about this, I borderline hate YEEUPP for posting this crap nonstop.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Aight, no more Melo post.. I only did that cuz most of them relate to us

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

proph
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking about that the entire game though...and I'd have to say yes. But thats not a necessity like Melo and Camby are.
Lookin like Camby is done for the year. Tear in his meniscus and he getting surgery. He gotta be off our radar now. On to Tyson, Pryzbilla, etc.

No sweat man, I know you're just trying to keep us updated. I was reading everything LeBron-related during the Summer and learned its not worth it.
laugh.gif
 Keep doin' yo' thing. 
pimp.gif

proph
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Lookin like Camby is done for the year. Tear in his meniscus and he getting surgery. He gotta be off our radar now. On to Tyson, Pryzbilla, etc.
36 yrs odl with a season ending surgery..
sick.gif

Portland paid him like $10M a season too, they can't catch a break.

Remember last yr.. like 6 injured ;players.. $!** got so bad that their coach and owner got injured..
roll.gif

proph
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Remember last yr.. like 6 injured ;players.. $!** got so bad that their coach and owner got injured..
roll.gif
you cold
laugh.gif
... but ya id go after tyson in the summer... i really doubt mavs would resign him because they already got haywood for that $

If the Mavs let go of T.Chandler then they're stupid...

And I doubt we can afford Melo and Tyson.. we would have to package a contract that run into next season to free up $

is it possible Walsh sign and trade Chandler just like they did with Lee.

Sign a player then sign and trade a player on your team for supporting pieces ?

Originally Posted by you go boy

proph
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
you cold
laugh.gif
... but ya id go after tyson in the summer... i really doubt mavs would resign him because they already got haywood for that $

Donnie and H20 probably gonna talk him into retiring and coming back to us right before playoffs next year. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nets out of melo trade. not posting an article but just saw on espn witb chris sheridan reporting it and word came from prokhorov himself.

i dont think anybody here believes melo is the answer to our problems but hes a player u cant pass on obtaining to avoid wasting stats prime and also as potentially in a trade if he and amare dont work out.

roll.gif
I can't stop laughing. Dude is talking about Melo emailing him and carrier pigeons getting lost in such a monotone voice with a straight face. Sounding like he living in Soviet Union Russia
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyway, hopefully things work out for us sooner now that they're done being used.

As for tonight I see Houston no different than PHX or Sac as very beatable teams. So they're going to be a threat.

Back
Top Bottom