**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by DubA169

how the ++$% did they just call a foul on felton

stupid @*%%#!# referees anticipating
the work of the infamous Joe Crawford
grin.gif

What garbage defense. I blame Amar'e especially. 25 pts and halfway decent defense > whatever he did out there.
to_crying.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

This team playsed no defense at all today. Especially Amare. And Gallo should not have been on Carter today. Oh well, this would've hurt less if we didn't lose to the mother ++$%*!% kings.
Fixed.

I got no long breakdown of todays game, just...

Felton played like crap.

Amare just wanted to have a big game point wise.

Turiaf being out was big.

The old guys (Hill/V.C.)on the Suns outplayed their opposition. Chandler should of had his way.

T.D. had that stretch where he was.... I don't even know what he was doing in that time span.
30t6p3b.gif

Bright spot was Gallo though. Was aggressive coming off the injury.

Knicks president Donnie Walsh remains confident he can obtain a No. 1 draft pick in a trade, and maybe even a second one. "I could probably get more than one, but I'm not going to say how many," Walsh said Monday morning prior to the Knicks' game against Phoenix. "But I'm confident I can get a first-round pick."

Lol @ Walsh

When informed that the the Nuggets, who have been pushing to trade Anthony to New Jersey for nearly four months, evidently have given permission to the Nets, Anthony said, "I haven't talked to nobody -- Masai or Josh or any other teams. So for that speculation to be going around out there like that, that’s false." Asked what his desire is, Anthony said, "I don’t want to talk to nobody. I let the front office handle that type of stuff. It ain't my job to be talking to New Jersey, New York, the Lakers, Dallas, no one. That’s not my job to do." CBSSports.com

Once again nobody else really stepped up when it mattered. Defense couldn't get any stops in the 4th.

Walker brought them back and then ends up on the bench for an extended period. Tony was doing bs once again.

Gallo was looking great, looked like he was never hurt but I've noticed as usual Felton just brushes him off when the team needs to score opting to force the issue with Amar'e. It pisses me off every time I see it. Gallo could've had a big game today.

Wade & Allan Houston sound freakishly alike. Yeah it's father and son but I couldn't tell the two apart if I wasn't looking at who was talking
laugh.gif

I used to give a pass to Toney Douglas just cause we have no one else to spot Felton but whoever said he is the ultimate rally stopper is 100% correct. Like three times throughout the game they were on the cusp of taking the lead and he takes a wild *%$ three...w t f

Again, winning 45 and making the playoffs with the 6-7th seed will be an accomplishment. Losing the past couple games shows we're not ready to make that next step right now, we'll get there... but not playing this way.

You can have the excuse of the Kings loss, first game home, we were tired, definitely a trap game... but what's the problem here? I get we won't matchup and dominate defensively against the Lakers, Celtics, teams with big frontcourts, but you're giving the game away when you let Warrick catch an open pass in the lane, or leave Vince WIDE OPEN in the corner. D'Antoni doesn't coach enough defense/play defensive guys I get that, but he can't do anything when the players on the court don't give enough effort. Moz could have helped with the boards and guarding the bigger guys, but the players on the floor not rotating quick enough and not knowing their assignments is their fault. Team defense was embarrassing today.

You ain't lying about that T.D. statement. 1st Half pull-up when we were on a run. Then in the 2nd half when he started loosing his mind.

Pringles got him outta there right away after the turnover and then foul on Nash.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom