**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Real talk...if I went to this game as I had planned to...I would be very close to offing myself right now. That was plain UGLY. Just 4 quarters of AWFUL basketball.

Greetings
happy.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by you go boy

well at least we didnt get embarrased on national tv like the heat

laugh.gif
 its the kings !!!!

no offense Mister916
wink.gif

didnt yall lose to the clippers with 3 superstars on yall team
laugh.gif

the clippers are still better than the kings tho
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

It's funny, cuz for once I think we lost because D'antoni tried to coach our defense. We were down so he went for defense instead of offense, pulled the hot hand Walker, for a better defender, Extra E, and then kept Turiaf limited, because he was getting burned.

So what happened? Our defense did decent and our offense never showed up. #2DaysOff
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^Unrelated.... but I would love to have Bill Walker on the Kings
laugh.gif
You guys got your first round pick this year? Bill Walker and Rautins for it
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Oh, so one loss and we're trading the whole team? I don't care if it was the Kings or the VANCOUVER Grizzlies. One %+% game.

The hell up with that noise. Idiots.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Oh, so one loss and we're trading the whole team? I don't care if it was the Kings or the VANCOUVER Grizzlies. One %+% game.

watch your mouth tough guy , maybe you should cop a new sarcasm detector or would green font help ?
grin.gif

Most of the team. Not the whole team. It's obvious STAT needs help and can't carry the team every night. Nobody else has it in them to step up. But that's always been my stance I don't expect a lot of this team to be here if we're suppose to be contending for titles.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Most of the team. Not the whole team. It's obvious STAT needs help and can't carry the team every night. Nobody else has it in them to step up. But that's always been my stance I don't expect a lot of this team to be here if we're suppose to be contending for titles.

So when Chandler scores 30 on the Spurs hes not stepping up? Or when Felton plays at an extra level against every elite PG? When Turiaf has a career night against the Trailblazers hes not stepping up? 
I could go on and on. This team has heart and guys pick each other up and step up.  Losses like this happen to every team. Were only one or two pieces away fron contending so yes a lot of these guys will be around then. Its not like last years team who were all mostly replaced.

Judging by the stat sheet Raymond played horrendous. He needs to know when its not his night its not his night instead of tryna shoot out a slump

Back
Top Bottom