**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

This guy Jeter on the Kings...does he have an edge?

281dfsx.jpg

Yeah I would even watch the Raptors and Cavs....even bum squads have entertaining games once in a while lol. I wouldn't watch the Nets just because of the "war" for command of the city if anything. At the end of the day, I just wanna see a game.

tonight is pretty much I'm still nervous to act as if we're going to the playoffs. I know that's extreme, but as a Knick fan I'm just waiting for an implosion.

Its pretty obvious the trip back East has them out on sync and flat, they should be up by 11 not down by 11.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

tonight is pretty much I'm still nervous to act as if we're going to the playoffs. I know that's extreme, but as a Knick fan I'm just waiting for an implosion.
It's certainly a friendly reminder that we're not guaranteed anything and nothing is going to be just given to us, including the playoffs. Yeah we have a cushion right now in the standings, but it's a long season, and anything can happen... especially with these short rotations we play with.

Easily a trap game, this @%$$ happens.

Knicks just didn't show up, if they don't make their move within the next two minutes, just start focusing on the next game.

@%$$ happens.

my god..

stat displays an absolute lack of hustle pretty much all game (hyberbole, but it's why he can't rebound)

PLAY HARD %!%%++%

with no gallo, and wil being awol tonite..we see what the story is..

this is UGLY

Back
Top Bottom