**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Chicago has never been hyped like they have this year and it's rightful hype if you ask me. Boozer to score down low and on the elbow, Noah to clean up and defend, Rose at the PG, Deng on the perimeter a solid bench with shooters and decent size. They are literally a small contribution from a Courtney Lee from being fringe championship contenders if they aren't that already. On top of that, the two guard market is DEEP next season so they can add through there. I DESPISE the Bulls. But they're still a great team.

you think it's right to mention chicago as elite but not boston?

thet are great. not elite. but they are hyped to be on the same level as miami or boston

steve kerr is an awful announcer

Oh, I can definitely agree with you on that. They're not up with Boston yet. But for the next few years, they'll probably pass Boston. As many years and Rondo has added to the big 3, it doesn't take away from the fact that they're getting older.

the celtics can retool quick though right? if two out of three retire that's alot of cap space

rondo/dwight/jesus or pierce?

big baby can fill garnetts shoes offensively. i'm very high on him

chicago will be great but no powerhouse. not a team where melo should be like "oh man why go east, i will never get passed chicago". which is what kerr implied

so this melo deal is suppost to happen this weekend?
grin.gif

he aint signin no extension with NJ
laugh.gif

it's beyond rare to hear about a trade that will happen 4 days from the present. it doesn't even make sense, they should wait until the deadline so the nets lose more games resulting in a higher pick

if it was so imminent they wouldn't be on their cell phones every second.

smh @ chris webber calling the knicks a bottom-dwelling team

it's gonna take winning a championship for these dudes to call us a mediocre team

he was talking about brooklyn/NJ

the moron says the youngins in new yorkers are very loyal, so imagine in 20 years we are doing a brooklyn game playoff game and we look at the highlights and see melo scoring the first playoff points in bk history

if new yorkers are so loyal they would be knicks fans genius. they wouldn't be at the brooklyn game.

they didn't mention the knicks

Kenny was alluding and heavily implying that whole argument he should go to the Knicks
laugh.gif

I agree with C. Webb that Melo should go where he wants but his reasons for why it should be the Nets are poor and he had he no good reasons for why Melo can still be about winning if he plays for the Nets. Dudes just be ignoring cap spaces, the current franchise center playing poorly, and the fact that Chauncey don't want to play there and that him and Rip are getting older anyway.

that video is hilarious

if melo wants to go play in a swamp. good luck buddy. it will hurt him way more than the knicks.

"Twice as nice as ice."
laugh.gif

EDIT

Don't give up Landry. He should retire a Knick. Den need to stop being lil {(|)}s and tell us exactly what they want so we can go look for it. They can't be serious not wanting Mayo like he not better than anyone in that Nets deal.

Think we can get some picks for TD or Walker?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

As much as you guys hate TD, he is the best thing we have right now as far as backup PG goes. We can't let him go. Ray would be DONE come March-April.

I think I've had my fill with Denver. When this supposed trade hits the fan, I'd like Donnie to tell Denver they can go %##% themselves. If Melo wants the best chances of winning & playing in NY, he will wait.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by diceloveme

laugh.gif
Throw TD in any trade scenario possible.

nevermind a trade, just send him there with not pinned to his neck
roll.gif
roll.gif
NOT Going to pass the ball. NOT going to take good shots. NOT going to make a tear drop floater from the 3pt line. NOT going to run the offense properly.

Back
Top Bottom