**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Knicks Have Randolph For Pick Deal In Place With Wolves

Jan 13, 2011 10:54 AM EST

The Knicks have a deal in place to trade Anthony Randolph to the Timberwolves in exchange for a first round pick, according to sources.

If New York should trade for Carmelo Anthony, they will include the first round pick and two of the three players between Landry Fields, Danilo Gallinari and Wilson Chandler.

Via New York Post

nerd.gif
 Donnie Corleone

Fields has become my favorite out of the 3
embarassed.gif

[h1]Knicks Would Be Interested In RFA DeAndre Jordan[/h1]

[h3]More Knicks News[/h3]
[h3]Knicks Links[/h3]
Jan 13, 2011 10:45 AM EST

Jordan_DeAndre_lac.jpg
Restricted free agent big men Marc Gasol and DeAndre Jordan will be two players on New York's radar, according to sources.

Beyond the possibility of acquiring a player of Carmelo Anthony's caliber, the Knicks' greatest need is at center.

Mike D'Antoni has talked about developing 7-foot-1 center Timofey Mozgov for later this season, making a comparison to Toney Douglas' rookie season.

Via New York Post

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...terested_in_rfa_deandre_jordan/#ixzz1AwWQ3uaT

So thats AR for a 1st round pick AND Telfair ?

Pick + Curry + (Gallo, Fields or Chandler)
ohwell.gif

I remember seeing somethin that said a couple GM's were saying if Donnie can get a pick for AR then why didnt he do it already..
That goes to show you how patient Donnie is

We Better not trade Fields!!! But knowing how much D'Antoni loves Gallo he'll stay.

I feel like this is the trade that will most likely go down. AR would be a first-round pick though.

106lr7q.png

Dude AR is going to the TWolves for a pick. Then we send that pick to denver

Curry has to be involved for numbers and is an expiring.

It said two out the three (Fields, Gallo or Chandler)

I wish it was Curry , Gallo, Douglas, 1st round pick.. That is a steal to me

I'm not giving up a combination of Chandler, Fields, and Gallo. Denver could go to hell, at this point I'd offer them Curry and a first rounder and nothing else. !$@# them.

if we trade Wilson Chandler + Curry + first round pick for Melo... can't we get ill will back at the end of the season because his contract is up?

Restricted free agent big men Marc Gasol and DeAndre Jordan will be two players on New York's radar, according to sources.
Beyond the possibility of acquiring a player of Carmelo Anthony's caliber, the Knicks' greatest need is at center.

Marc Gasol is if we miss out on Melo right?

I know Memphis is in love wit Chandler.. I doubt they would do a sign and trade Gasol for Chandler... they already have Rudy Gay. Because

Gasol-Amare-Melo-Fields-Felton  would be
eek.gif
+
sick.gif
+
smokin.gif
+
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a sad day seeing Wilson, Gallo or Fields in another uniform 
frown.gif
 The chemistry this team has is something special. Dammit, the Nuggets need to just take one of the three of them, Toney Douglas, Curry, that first rounder for Randolph and another future first rounder.

First post time posting in this thread, but I wanna say I've been a Knicks fan(as well as bball fan for a few years now), and look forward to discussing Knicks w/ ya. W/ that said, am I the only one, who doesn't want Melo now. He's just f stuff up right now, add to that, we can get him in FA this summer.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

First post time posting in this thread, but I wanna say I've been a Knicks fan(as well as bball fan for a few years now), and look forward to discussing Knicks w/ ya. W/ that said, am I the only one, who doesn't want Melo now. He's just f stuff up right now, add to that, we can get him in FA this summer.

I'm going to schedule an interview with you a Proph, he'll verify if you're a true Knicks fan.

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
jokin

as much as i love the knicks id trade anyone on there not named felton or amare for melo... everybody is replaceable but melos talent is not... so you go after that asap

Originally Posted by Buc Em

It's gonna be a sad day seeing Wilson, Gallo or Fields in another uniform 
frown.gif
 The chemistry this team has is something special. Dammit, the Nuggets need to just take GALLO, Toney Douglas, Curry, that first rounder for Randolph and another future first rounder.
FIXED

i wanted the knicks to trade into the 2nd round back in the day and draft DeAndre Jordan when he fell that hard. We are in desperate need of a center who can block shots and run the floor. I definitley am for making a move at DeAndre this summer, hes got mad nice potential and can already ball

Back
Top Bottom