**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

The Knicks are gonna have an All Star starter?
eek.gif

^It's usually only on court apparel.

Nice sneaker room. Wil the type of cat to have 90 pairs of kicks and one dress shoes/suit/tie combo. 

This talk of having the Grizz send Mayo to Den for w/e we give them would help us in keeping Fields right? I wanted to keep Gallo anyway possible but now I'd be happy as long as Fields stays a Knicks after all of this.

I been talking up M. Gasol in here for a while. That's the center we need. On another note what yall think of Tyrus Thomas? Just throwin his name out there, got no idea about his contract.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

that's a lot of swooshes for a trefoil man. Maybe it's limited to only on court footwear?
laugh.gif
 That was my first reaction, isn't he with Adidas?...

And word, to those that mentioned him, Marc gasol would be nice on this squad...In a perfect world we would sign Melo as a FA, pull a sign and trade for Gasol (trade Gallo+TD or AR?), resign Will...

^the Felton-Chandler-Melo-Amare-Gasol would be 
pimp.gif
, and we could keep Fields...

didn't the nuggets want things to stop being so public?

jokes

it sucks because i like everyone on the team except curry. even rautins, mason, and douglas are likeable even if they suck on the court. i love this team as much as the 90's ones even though we aren't near as good. it's gonna be sad if we do end up getting melo.

no matter what happens it's nice that we have guys we can root for

[h3]Grand Ma Ma Sweet Southern Tea [emoji]174[/emoji][/h3]
prod_grandma_tea1.jpg

Grand Ma Ma Sweet Southern Tea [emoji]174[/emoji] ― Inspired by the sweet tea from his childhood in Texas and from the famous character created in his series of commercials for Converse, Larry will be introducing the Grandmama’s Sweet Southern Tea in the coming months. This line of flavored teas is currently in development and will come in sweetened natural flavors reminiscent of the cool refreshment from hot summer afternoons sitting on the porch at Grandmama’s house.

Nobody makes iced tea the way your Grandmama makes it!!

sf_prod_grandma_tea1.jpg

http://www.halloffamebeverages.com/grandmama_sweet_tea.html

Btw I think I did a trade in the trade machine wit melo goin to ny Mayo to DEN :ohwell:

Ill find it later.. I get some kinda credit for that right ?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Is Melo signin the extension by the weekend ?

NO

im sayin
laugh.gif

he was supposed to be a Net last monday

everyone needs to let that $#@! go , turn off your tv's if you have to
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Is Melo signin the extension by the weekend ?

NO

im sayin
laugh.gif

he was supposed to be a Net last monday

everyone needs to let that $#@! go , turn off your tv's if you have to
30t6p3b.gif

for real... these reporters got you guys in a frenzy, even though they dont got a damn clue either
grin.gif
grin.gif

"why would you want to come to the east when it's gonna be dominated by Miami and CHICAGO for the next few years"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Steve Kerr STFUUUU & GTFOOOO

That team in MIA sucks balls without Lebron it's pitiful how bad they look without him. Still two "superstars" on the court though 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom