**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Turiaf
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Will dunks. Amare scream like he just did a 360 on Aldridge. Chandler jogs by him like he missed a game winning layup.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Dolan doesnt resign Donnie
indifferent.gif

#$$# James Dolan. IMO we should keep Donnie here as long as possible and kinda do what Indiana did, he knows his !!**. Make him like the Godfather of Knicks basketball before he hangs it up. Resign him as team president/GM and when he feels time is right and ready he can step down as GM and make Houston the GM like he did with Larry Bird, but hell still be the overall overseer until he wants to officially step down. Lets DWalsh do his thing, Dolan needs to step the #$$# outta the way.

is it just me or is raymond felton so new york? i can't put my figure out why. but he oozes nyc

dolan has stepped out of the way. i've only heard his name 3 times since he signed walsh. one is that he didn't want to sign iverson, two is the lebron meeting where he was frumpy, three is the isiah consultant thing

he was right about iverson, lebron going to miami had nothing to do with him. the isiah thing is the only dumb thing he's done publically in 2 and a half years.

In fact, a person with knowledge of the situation said the Knicks quietly are trying to put pieces in place to be ready to start meaningful negotiations for Anthony. That almost certainly means bringing in a third team to produce at least one, if not more, first-round pick.

"I'm fine with everything," Gallinari said of a possible reserve role. "As long as we win and it's good for the team, I'll do anything."

"I was determined not to lose this game," Felton said.

It showed in how he played through what Mike D'Antoni called a high-ankle sprain, which Felton suffered in the third when he fell while fighting for a rebound. He said the ankle was "sore" after the game but quickly added, "I'm all right. I'll be ready tomorrow no matter what."

Of course he will. Felton will be going up against Deron Williams, a fellow Class of 2005 point guard just like Chris Paul, on Wednesday night in Utah for the final game of this four-game West Coast trip. Felton's 17 points and 14 assists, by the way, gave him 17 double-doubles on the season, which ties him with Paul and Williams for the second-most double-doubles among all NBA guards. Steve Nash leads the league with 19.

But more impressive than the double-double was the single digit number he had in the turnovers category. That would be zero. His 14 assists/0 turnover performance matched a franchise best, which had been done five times in franchise history by four other men. Mark Jackson did it twice and Doc Rivers and Jim Cleamons each did it once.

Turiaf raved about a player he referred to as "my little general, my ****** general."

"With him, we're on the same page at all times," Turiaf said of Felton. "He directs traffic, in a sense, and my job is 10 times easier when somebody tells me what to do. I like to follow orders. He's my little general. My ****** general. And I really enjoy playing with him."

I want Felton to break that 22 assist game record by Duhon asap
sick.gif
and that free throw record

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/71108/20110112/knicks_blazers_havent_discussed_camby/[/h1]
[h1]Knicks, Blazers Haven't Discussed Camby[/h1]
A number of teams have inquired about Marcus Camby, but the Trail Blazers and Knicks haven't discussed the center in quite some time, according a league executive.

Portland general manager Rich Cho is not inclined to trade Camby.

"Marcus is having a good year," Cho said. "Teams are always looking for centers."

Why did Pryzbilla play yesterday ?
[h1]Carmelo Says Wife Isn't Forcing Him Out Of Denver[/h1]
Jan 12, 2011 12:57 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Carmelo Anthony says his wife, La La Vazquez, isn't forcing him out of Denver.

Anthony has expressed a desire to be traded since turning down a three-year, $64 million extension with the Nuggets this past summer.

The Nuggets, Nets and Pistons have been discussing a three-team deal that would send Anthony to New Jersey.

The perception has been that Vazquez is pushing Anthony to move to a bigger market, notably New York.

"Y'all put this in bold words, La La has nothing to do with anything," Anthony said Tuesday night. "Whatever is my decision, she is going to support me. She has nothing to do with me staying or leaving. Nothing. So please keep her out of it. Thank you.

"People have to write about something and [they] come up with, 'She don't want to be here.' She has nothing to do with that. This is my career. This is my decision. Of course, I got to consult her with everything. It wasn't one conversation I had with her where she said, 'Let's get out of Denver.' "

Vazquez grew up in Brooklyn, N.Y., and is an actress who has hosted music and reality shows.

"It's normal, you got to consult with your family about decisions like that," Anthony said. "That's all she has been doing. She hasn't had any say-so what I should do or where I should go."

i'm still shocked we are 22-14. doesn't seem real. haven't been able to stop and appreciate it because of the carmelo drama

Portland loss in the 2nd game of the season.

Loss to Philly.

Warriors shortly after that.

Kevin Love 30/30 loss.

Rockets loss should have been a W.

And the dreaded game against the Cavs after the Boston/ Miami back to back.

6 losses that I can not get passed. If we take care of at least 4 of those we are 26-11.
30t6p3b.gif

Get all 6 of those and we are 28-9.
eek.gif

Edit: We are actually 22-15.
grin.gif

Watched the game again. From here on on out no real reason Turiaf should not be getting 15-20 minutes a game. He aint look hurt at all. Also from re-watching the game I give props to Mike cuz the team has bought in to playing defense. Noticed a lot of things that won't show up in the stats that Amar'e was doing. Hope they keep it up.
Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Howard Eisley 
pimp.gif
i hated howard eisley. he makes chris duhon look like a god
laugh.gif
Looking back on that it's crazy how Scott Layden wasn't able to evaluate or judge talent. Why even bring that rat face looking @*#!% to the team? Then bring the real life Humpty Dumpty to the team in Weatherspoon
30t6p3b.gif
Vin Baker was the Eddy Curry prototype.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Portland loss in the 2nd game of the season.

Loss to Philly.

Warriors shortly after that.

Kevin Love 30/30 loss.

Rockets loss should have been a W.

And the dreaded game against the Cavs after the Boston/ Miami back to back.

6 losses that I can not get passed. If we take care of at least 4 of those we are 26-11.
30t6p3b.gif

Get all 6 of those and we are 28-9.
eek.gif

Edit: We are actually 22-15.
grin.gif

Yeah the loss wasn't updated after the Lakers game.

^I think he went back into retirement

I really want to see a good game tonight. We can definitely take this....I'm expecting Amare to feast with Al Jefferson guarding him, though he might give up the same in return lol.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

^I think he went back into retirement

I really want to see a good game tonight. We can definitely take this....I'm expecting Amare to feast with Al Jefferson guarding him, though he might give up the same in return lol.

Al Jeff gave Amar'e fits when he was on the Wolves. Gonna be a tough game.

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Knicks center Eddy Curry told The Post last night he plans to speak with his agent Leon Rose after the West Coast trip to see if there is any way he can get out of this mess.

Rose is also the agent for Carmelo Anthony.

"I'm definitely going to talk to Leon when I get back from this trip," Curry said. "Maybe he has a better idea on what's going on, but I don't."

Despite the Knicks' dire need for a center -- exposed Sunday in L.A. -- Curry has not even dressed this season, let alone played.

"I try to support the team and push them," Curry said. "It's ultimately [Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni's] decision. I try not to think about it too much or I'll drive myself crazy. When I get back, I'll talk to my agent and go from there."

As rookie Timofey Mozgov kept working on post moves at yesterday's morning shootaround at the Rose Garden, Curry was safely on the team bus. In fact, Curry was on the bus a good 25 minutes before the rest of his teammates joined him.

Perhaps the final straw for Curry came Monday when D'Antoni, in assessing the Knicks' problems at center following the Lakers' debacle, said there is time to develop Mozgov for later this season.

D'Antoni made no mention of Curry. In fact, D'Antoni shoots strange looks at reporters who ask about Curry.

Curry said he might try to speak to D'Antoni as well. They have not spoken in a long time.

"Maybe to see if there's something I can do," Curry said. "See what's up."

Read more: Knicks' Curry fed up with lack of role - NYPOST.com

shut your fat mouth.

Now now now! I am NOT an Eddy Curry fan, however he is some what right! he is healthy...and the team needs another big body(which he is...320+) and please Eddy is a MUCH better player then Mozgov!

And do not forget the we are paying him 10+ million for this season! sooooo we should see what he has and play him to death to make back some of the wasted money!
ohwell.gif

And if we do not trade for Melo this season we are going to have Eddy for the rest of the season! so come on mike play the FAT MAN EC!
smokin.gif

Curry has always played soft so I don't understand how he can help us. Just sit your fat *$$ on the bench, shut your mouth and continue getting paid you burger.

Back
Top Bottom